***Saw my first Mercedes-Benz GLB***

Started by cawimmer430, November 26, 2019, 12:28:52 PM

cawimmer430

New GLB250 4Matic with AMG Line trim, Offroad Technology Package and Night Package at the MB dealer in Munich. It does look very nice in person, and it does look like a fun-to-drive little SUV. It's about the size of the GLC, except it "looks" a tad longer and is clearly more spacious inside (GLC for some reason feels so cramped to me).

Driver's View - Feels sporty with those power domes on the hood!

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Submariner

2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

cawimmer430

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

SJ_GTI

This is more or less the same size as you car inside, right? If so, I'd rather have your car.

That being said I don't think it looks too bad for what it is, but I am not a fan of CUV's in general.

cawimmer430

Quote from: SJ_GTI on November 26, 2019, 02:47:52 PM
This is more or less the same size as you car inside, right? If so, I'd rather have your car.

That being said I don't think it looks too bad for what it is, but I am not a fan of CUV's in general.

Yes, it's based on the same platform as the A-Class (B-Class and CLA are also based on the same platform) and has the same amount of interior space up front - quite roomy, unlike the current GLC for example whose wraparound interior makes me feel as if I am trapped inside a tight box.

At the rear, the GLB offered more legroom and headspace than my car, but that is to be expected.  ;)

www.wimmerfotografie.de

12,000 RPM

I just don't know if I could ever get past that dash. Need to see one in person.
Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

cawimmer430

Quote from: 12,000 RPM on November 27, 2019, 08:41:24 PM
I just don't know if I could ever get past that dash. Need to see one in person.

Design is subjective, but it's 99% the same as in the new A-Class and CLA-Class. The B-Class and GLB have the practically the same cabin and on the front passenger side the area above the glove box is practically the same.

From an ergonomic POV the cabin layout and design is quite good. I obviously speak from experience. ;)

www.wimmerfotografie.de