Aussie Mother Sent To Prison For Leading Police On 140 MPH Chase

Started by cawimmer430, October 22, 2019, 04:19:52 AM

cawimmer430

All I wanna know is... are those tits real or fake?  :wtf:

Aussie Mother Sent To Prison For Leading Police On 140 MPH Chase With Mercedes-AMG E 63 S

A driver in Australia has been sentenced to 18 months behind bars after leading the police on a chase at speeds of up to 230 km/h (143 mph), News.com.au reports.

In November last year, 28-year-old Margarita Tomovska, who has earned the nickname 'Mercedes Mum,' was arrested for going more than double the speed limit in her Mercedes-AMG E 63 S. She also had a three-year-old child in the back sitting in a car seat that was not properly restrained.

Her defense lawyer claimed that she was under duress when she decided to speed away from a highway patrol car because of her front-seat passenger. This passenger, a man named Christopher King, was reportedly so big that authorities needed two sets of handcuffs to restrain him. Magistrate Susan McGowan ruled that Tomovska was not under duress.

In sentencing the 28-year-old to 18 months in jail with a non-parole period of nine months, Magistrate Roger Clisdell said it was fortunate no one was killed in the high-speed chase.

"One can only think of the horror of what could've happened had there been any impact between her vehicle and police," he said. "The child would've been propelled with speeds of at least 150 km/h in that vehicle. It's hard to think of a police pursuit that would be more dangerous given the speeds involved."

Police prosecutor Amelia Wall added that Tomovska had shown no signs of regret for her actions.

"The defendant has shown absolutely no remorse. In fact, quite the opposite. She has relished in the attention. Boasting and skylarking on social media. Playing the victim on a GoFundMe page titled 'Fight Raptor' trying to raise $100,000 for her own use, all the while gloating on social media about spending thousands on clothing and accessories."

Link: https://www.carscoops.com/2019/10/aussie-mother-sent-to-prison-for-leading-police-on-140-mph-chase-with-mercedes-amg-e-63-s/
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

FoMoJo

Some people do anything for attention these days. :huh:  It's all about 'likes'. :ohyeah:
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

Morris Minor

I've heard that speed limits in Australia are ruthlessly enforced. Drive on a desert road with no one within miles, go over the limit, LEOs will descend - literally.
⏤  '10 G37 | '21 CX-5 GT Reserve  ⏤

CaminoRacer

Quote from: Morris Minor on October 22, 2019, 09:26:16 AM
I've heard that speed limits in Australia are ruthlessly enforced. Drive on a desert road with no one within miles, go over the limit, LEOs will descend - literally.

That's annoying
2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

Soup DeVille

Wimmer, those tits are on so many levels of fakeness its laughable. You should know better. They are fake via surgery, wardrobe, pose, and digital manipulation. There are video game characters with tits less fake than those.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Soup DeVille

This was not my experience 20 years ago.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

cawimmer430

I'm A member of two Australian MB groups on Facebook and their speed limits are 110 km/h - SLOW. I can drive that speed on a state road and get away without a ticket (our state roads are limited to 100 km/h). Some territories apparently will allow 120-130 km/h, but yes, their speed limits are stringently enforced and fines are hefty.

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: Soup DeVille on October 22, 2019, 10:37:00 AM
Wimmer, those tits are on so many levels of fakeness its laughable. You should know better. They are fake via surgery, wardrobe, pose, and digital manipulation. There are video game characters with tits less fake than those.

My question has been answered. Thanks.  :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

12,000 RPM

I want to ask if Wimmer has seen/felt breasts without being an asshole
Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

giant_mtb

Quote from: 12,000 RPM on October 25, 2019, 05:37:55 AM
I want to ask if Wimmer has seen/felt breasts without being an asshole

Hasn't he done nude/lewd photoshoots before?  I feel like he should know a real boob when he sees one. 

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Morris Minor

shp4man

Along with all the tucks, botoxes and laser shit. Half the women in California are like that.  :lol:

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

CALL_911

That wasn't my experience. There were cameras and stuff, but I was very flagrant with the limit with no repercussions.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

dazzleman

Quote from: CALL_911 on October 25, 2019, 09:37:21 PM
That wasn't my experience. There were cameras and stuff, but I was very flagrant with the limit with no repercussions.

The remote, unpopulated areas of Australia are a place I would love to drive.  I imagine it would be similar to the famous LA-Las Vegas drive through the unpopulated desert, where there's no traffic to impede you.  Glad you had a good driving experience there.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

Morris Minor

Quote from: cawimmer430 on October 25, 2019, 09:31:22 AM

:lol:
I found it in the dictionary.

rerack (vulgar)
v. To surgically improve a woman's headlamps.
'No way those bad boys are real, Detective Inspector. She's been reracked for sure.' 'You might be right, doctor. Anyway, let's cover them up and we'll get the husband in to see if he can positively identify her.'

GoCougs

Australia is even worse than Europe when it comes to rights violations. Their problem is they're so tiny in population and so low in wealth creation their shelf life is even shorter.

CaminoRacer

Quote from: GoCougs on November 13, 2019, 10:19:40 AM
Australia is even worse than Europe when it comes to rights violations. Their problem is they're so tiny in population and so low in wealth creation their shelf life is even shorter.

Interesting enough, Australia and Canada seem to have the happiest populations and do well in those sort of metrics.
2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

FoMoJo

Quote from: GoCougs on November 13, 2019, 10:19:40 AM
Rights violations?  Speeding? 
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein

FoMoJo

Quote from: CaminoRacer on November 14, 2019, 10:50:35 AM
Interesting enough, Australia and Canada seem to have the happiest populations and do well in those sort of metrics.
True, we have fewer angry red-necks. :lol:

Laconian

Hawaii: poorest state per capita (PPP). Also Hawaii: happiest state per capita. Can't explain that!
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

CALL_911

lol happiness "metrics"

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

FoMoJo

Quote from: Laconian on November 14, 2019, 11:55:07 AM
Hawaii: poorest state per capita (PPP). Also Hawaii: happiest state per capita. Can't explain that!
Obviously, money makes people miserable. :huh: