Spotted Today!

Started by Raza , June 22, 2005, 06:24:46 PM

FoMoJo

The Chevy is what was called a hardtop convertible at the time, for some reason.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

cawimmer430

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cawimmer430

Classic Rolls Royce

Lovely Mercedes-Benz 280SE 3.5 Convertible

Vintage Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406.

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

Eye of the Tiger

Fast fact: "UNIMOG" is German for one mog.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

FoMoJo

Does it really need a wheelie bar?
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein

shp4man

They have Lowriders in Germany. Amazing.

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on July 04, 2022, 02:54:42 PM
Does it really need a wheelie bar?

I wonder if the current owner still tows or pushes stuff with it, so maybe he does. ;)

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: shp4man on July 04, 2022, 08:20:34 PM

They have Lowriders in Germany. Amazing.

Isn't a "Lowrider" an American classic car which Hispanics generally modify to bounce all over the place with the suspension? AFAIK that's basically not possible here thanks to the TÜV.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

shp4man

Hydraulics are a big deal, ya. Some of them are quite attractive, though.

Soup DeVille

Quote from: cawimmer430 on July 07, 2022, 08:58:36 AM
Isn't a "Lowrider" an American classic car which Hispanics generally modify to bounce all over the place with the suspension? AFAIK that's basically not possible here thanks to the TÜV.

Yes.

If you ever decide on a trip to the US, look up "St Anne's Blessing of the Low Riders" in Detroit.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

cawimmer430

Quote from: Soup DeVille on July 07, 2022, 05:51:49 PM
Yes.

If you ever decide on a trip to the US, look up "St Anne's Blessing of the Low Riders" in Detroit.

I will! ;)

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

I saw this 1990s G-Class in Landsberg am Lech yesterday. It had an "E" license plate which applies only to full EVs or Plug-in Hybrids that can travel more than 40 km on a battery charge. I wonder if the owner converted his G-Class... WHY!? Run it on Diesel or Gasoline, bro! So much better than this EV stuff.  :facepalm:

Opel GT

BMW M5 E39

Vintage Mercedes-Benz 190 "Ponton"

Morgan

BMW Z1

Audi RS6 Avant chasing down a Porsche 911 on the Autobahn

Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge or Imperial?

At the classic car show in Landsberg am Lech (stay tuned for the pics) - this historic 1962 Mercedes-Benz LPS 328/36 which served all the way until 1972 as a "rolling field office" for the ADAC. It's powered by a 5.1-l inline-6 Diesel engine with 110-horsepower. HOW DARE YOU!  :wub:

More info here (German): https://www.mercedes-fans.de/magazin/classic/hoch-auf-dem-gelben-wagen-der-adac-betreuungswagen-informations-und-betreuungswagen-auf-mercedes-benz-basis.5177

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Hideously modified Opel Commodore Coupe. WHY!?

Westfield 7

Not sure what this is but as long as it blows out CO2 I'm cool with it!  :mrcool:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Eye of the Tiger

Dude. That Opel. Curb feelers AND a ground strap.   :clap:

FoMoJo

Love the spoiler on that hideous looking trike.

cawimmer430

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on July 11, 2022, 06:56:31 AM
Dude. That Opel. Curb feelers AND a ground strap.   :clap:

Sounds like BDSM! :lol:

Quote from: FoMoJo on July 11, 2022, 07:47:16 AM
Love the spoiler on that hideous looking trike.

:lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Mercedes-Benz W111/W112 Coupe in Landsberg am Lech. That color combination!  :wub:

Alfa Romeo Spider Series I  in Augsburg

Opel GT in Augsburg

www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

Quote from: cawimmer430 on July 12, 2022, 03:22:40 AM
Alfa Romeo Spider Series I  in Augsburg

Other than consisting of low quality steel imported from the USSR, I've often considered the Alfa Spider (round tail) to be the quintessential sports car of the ages.  Beautiful styling, lightweight, well balanced, aluminum DOHC engine, 5 speed transmission, suspension that not only provided for great handling, but also a comfortable ride.  It made the MGB seem like an antique.

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on July 12, 2022, 07:37:09 AM
Other than consisting of low quality steel imported from the USSR, I've often considered the Alfa Spider (round tail) to be the quintessential sports car of the ages.  Beautiful styling, lightweight, well balanced, aluminum DOHC engine, 5 speed transmission, suspension that not only provided for great handling, but also a comfortable ride.  It made the MGB seem like an antique.

I agree with your view.  :cheers:

BMW 525e

Opel Rekord 1900 Coupe

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

1983 Opel Manta B i200 in Füssen.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Spotted on the Autobahn from Nürnberg to Munich: vintage Mercedes-Benz O319 Bus.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Eye of the Tiger

cawimmer430

Some kind of Plymouth Convertible in Munich.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Third generation 1984-1989 Toyota Starlet in Mühldorf am Inn, Germany. It even had pre-EU license plates. This car is nothing remarkable or special but it's rare to see Japanese cars from that era here these days.

Lexus LC Roadster. Looks weird inside and out to me. I liked the color of the car, though.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Eye of the Tiger

FoMoJo

Nice, but not as nice as the 2002.

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on July 24, 2022, 05:04:09 PM
Nice, but not as nice as the 2002.

I don't think these are valued much by collectors. The 2002? Everyone wants that. But the Touring series? They've basically all disappeared anyway.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Pimped Trabant 601 Universal with Czech plates in Hausen.

Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 and Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG W210 in Munich.

www.wimmerfotografie.de