Started by Byteme, October 21, 2008, 07:25:54 PM

Byteme

Have fun!!    :devil:

Lazerous

St. Louis Gateway Arch

Rupert

That's it... Google Maps agrees.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Lazerous

Had I not seen part of the arch on the left hand side I don't think I would have been able to get it.

Byteme

Quote from: Lazerous on October 21, 2008, 07:30:49 PM
St. Louis Gateway Arch

Damn, I thought it would be a bit harder than that.  Unusual angle and allthat.  I was quite please when I found that I could get that shot out of the observation windows.  You also get a great shot of the new ball park from there.

Rupert

Looks just like the aerial photo on Google Maps. :lol:
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Lazerous

This is the second time you mention that.

I'll get a new one up once I get back home in an hour or two.

Rupert

Yeah, well, Google Maps has a pretty good image of that. Looks just the same. :lol: