GTCC 839

Started by cawimmer430, July 13, 2013, 10:50:37 AM

cawimmer430

Really hard one! Go!

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Byteme

cawimmer430

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

pendyman

I used to have that exact car, except in white with a black vinyl roof. I also didn't have those awesome wheel covers. This was two cars after my 1957 Porsche, which was way cool, but a money pit. I have to say I loved that Ford. Quiet, comfortable, never gave me a minute's trouble.

I traded it a few years later for a 1963 Lincoln Continental: (I had the hardtop.)

This was possibly my favorite car that I ever owned and would probably still have it today except for the fact I moved to the East Coast, first Boston, then NYC, where owning a car was, and still is, a major PITA.

Laconian

Suicide doors? Got a picture?

Looks like the JFK Continental, eek.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

cawimmer430

Quote from: pendyman on September 09, 2013, 07:46:13 PM
I used to have that exact car, except in white with a black vinyl roof. I also didn't have those awesome wheel covers. This was two cars after my 1957 Porsche, which was way cool, but a money pit. I have to say I loved that Ford. Quiet, comfortable, never gave me a minute's trouble.

I traded it a few years later for a 1963 Lincoln Continental: (I had the hardtop.)

This was possibly my favorite car that I ever owned and would probably still have it today except for the fact I moved to the East Coast, first Boston, then NYC, where owning a car was, and still is, a major PITA.

HOT!!!  :wub:

I love 1960s and 1970s American landyachts! And you had a Continental!? DAMN!  :wub:

Did you see the beauty queen that I spotted a few weeks ago?

http://www.carspin.net/index.php?topic=29644.0

www.wimmerfotografie.de

280Z Turbo

Quote from: Laconian on September 10, 2013, 10:50:29 PM
Suicide doors? Got a picture?

Looks like the JFK Continental, eek.

That just makes it more awesome.