300ZX Turbo Track(ish) Car Build

Started by FlatBlackCaddy, October 09, 2014, 07:46:39 AM

Gotta-Qik-C7

Remove the horn too! That should save you 1-2 seconds per lap........    :mask:
2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

FlatBlackCaddy

I actually thought about removing, not for the weight, just to get it out of the way. It looks kinda dumb just hanging there. It's a 90's japanese car horn, it doesn't do anything anyways.

FlatBlackCaddy

Got her out, going right back in(have to take the differential back out). I apparently did something wrong reassembling the differential. So that will be a lot of fun.

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

FlatBlackCaddy

FlatBlackCaddy

Stupid Photobucket

FlatBlackCaddy

Guess I'll have to find a new image hoster, photobucket wants you to pay to be able to link images.

Tave

Laconian steered me towards Imgur, which is decent, except for all the weird super-active members who downvote your mundane/technical photos.

It's like, I'd be mad too if I had to look at the most boring photos in your album, which is why............I don't.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

FoMoJo

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

CaminoRacer

Quote from: Tave on August 30, 2017, 04:47:55 PM
Laconian steered me towards Imgur, which is decent, except for all the weird super-active members who downvote your mundane/technical photos.

It's like, I'd be mad too if I had to look at the most boring photos in your album, which is why............I don't.

I set all my posts to "only me" so people can't comment or vote. You can still hotlink.
2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

Tave

But I enjoy the corresponding vapid and undeserved compliments?
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Laconian

Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

giant_mtb

Quote from: Tave on August 30, 2017, 05:27:29 PM
But I enjoy the corresponding vapid and undeserved compliments?

Yeah there's some weird shit on imgur...I put up a picture once and within minutes some random person just comments "fuck off op" and I'm just like whaaaaaaa???

FlatBlackCaddy

Quote from: FoMoJo on August 30, 2017, 04:50:18 PM
I use this one http://postimages.org/ don't even have to sign up.

I used that one, should be a new picture up in the post above yours that I'm quoting.