Impressive

Started by Klackamas, April 30, 2017, 08:32:12 PM

Klackamas

Tough times breed strong people; Strong people create good times; Good times breed weak people; Weak people create tough times.

RomanChariot

I love the "almost bone stock" line. Other than 38" tires, lift kit, wheel hubs with reduction gearing, massive fender flares and replacing the back seat with a 60 gallon fuel tank this thing just rolled off of the showroom floor. Oh, they specifically mention that the front driveshaft is stock but left out the rear driveshaft so it is possible there was a little tinkering back there as well.

Soup DeVille

Quote from: RomanChariot on May 01, 2017, 09:10:50 AM
I love the "almost bone stock" line. Other than 38" tires, lift kit, wheel hubs with reduction gearing, massive fender flares and replacing the back seat with a 60 gallon fuel tank this thing just rolled off of the showroom floor. Oh, they specifically mention that the front driveshaft is stock but left out the rear driveshaft so it is possible there was a little tinkering back there as well.

There's 40-50,000 dollars worth of work on that truck at least. Arctic Truck's standard packages start around there, and this one is all custom (more so than normal).

Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

MX793

There is a contingent out there that considers a car "nearly stock" so long as you haven't touched the engine.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

RomanChariot

It would be pretty cool to run that truck through the snow and ice. They said that the tires are $800 each and they were worn out by the end of the journey so roughly $1 per mile in tire costs.

I wonder where they were able to re-fuel on the route.