Spotted Today!

Started by Raza , June 22, 2005, 06:24:46 PM

cawimmer430

Rolls Royce Camargue in Munich. I saw the same car before in a parking garage, and today I saw it on the road. Gorgeous. This is my favorite Rolls Royce model by far.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolls-Royce_Camargue

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

AutobahnSHO

Saw a white Lightning today. The stuff underneath looks utterly stupid. Like someone got carried away with cheap skid plates hanging way too low.
Will

AutobahnSHO

A BMW 850ci. Red. Gorgeous!
But they were holding up traffic in the middle lane of I-20....
Will

AutobahnSHO

New Rivian. Handsome!

New LR Defender. Looks pretty slick, love the taillights. The spare though is practically as wide as the upper part of the vehicle!! Not very large!
Will

FoMoJo

Quote from: cawimmer430 on November 29, 2022, 06:13:01 AM
Rolls Royce Camargue in Munich. I saw the same car before in a parking garage, and today I saw it on the road. Gorgeous. This is my favorite Rolls Royce model by far.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolls-Royce_Camargue

Simple but elegant styling.  Never gets old.

Tailpipes should always be thus.  All the fancy stuff is disingenuous. 
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

cawimmer430

Toyota Mirai and by now ultra rare supermini Citroen AX!

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Vintage ex-firefighter 1972-1987 Mercedes-Benz O307 Bus in Munich.

Ford Sierra 2.0i CLX - one of the last RWD mainstreamers in late '80s and early '90s Europe.

Mercedes-Benz 300D W123  :wub:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

AutobahnSHO

There were SOOO many Sierras when I was in Germany 2001-2004! They caught my eye because they were "different" than the bazillions of BMW and MB everywhere...
Will

cawimmer430

Quote from: AutobahnSHO on January 04, 2023, 07:33:08 PM
There were SOOO many Sierras when I was in Germany 2001-2004! They caught my eye because they were "different" than the bazillions of BMW and MB everywhere...

Obviously people bought them because they were RWD and allowed them to drift, bro! :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Saw this stunning Mercedes-Benz 280SE W116 today! Couldn't get a front shot because the owner was in a hurry and visibly annoyed with me getting out my phone and snapping pics of his car! Can't help it... I'm a W116-Pervert!  :wub:

The coolest Volkswagen LT40 I've ever seen!  :wub:

Two versions of a Toyota Land Cruiser...

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Old-school Mercedes-Benz 230GE spotted today in Munich.   :wub:

6th generation 1987–1994 Mitsubishi Galant - have not seen one of these here in literally a decade! My first car was a 1992 Mitsubishi Galant 2.0 GTI DOHC 16V, basically a VR4 without a turbo and 4WS and no 4WD. It's actually a pretty handsome design.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

Mitsubishi has always been the most appealing of import (Japanese) designs, imo.  Even their CUVs.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on January 06, 2023, 07:48:07 AM
Mitsubishi has always been the most appealing of import (Japanese) designs, imo.  Even their CUVs.

Agreed. They always had prettier designs than their Japanese rivals until the early 2000s when it started going downhill for them.

Fiat X 1/9

Rare survivor! Fiat Tempra, once a common sight here...

Chevrolet Caprice Hearse

Two different style Toyota Land Cruiser Campers/Safari

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Jaguar XJS Coupe in an incredibly tight parking zone in Munich.

Classic Porsche 911 G-Model with tons of brake dust on its wheels.  :praise:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

AutobahnSHO

That Porsche is gorgeous!
Will

cawimmer430

Citroen C6 in a funky lime green in downtown Munich. 99.9% of these - if you see one at all - are black and 0.1% are white.

One of the most beautiful BMW 3er E36s I've seen - white body color and those wheels... hot damn!  :wub:

Also interesting how big and fat modern cars have gotten. Here a direct comparison between the E36 and the 2-Series Coupe...

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Audi A8L W12

Saw this gorgeous Volkswagen T1 Bus in the shop of a client in Hausen.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

AutobahnSHO

Will

Morris Minor

In which your knees are the crumple zone.
⏤  '10 G37 | '21 CX-5 GT Reserve  ⏤

cawimmer430

Ford Galaxie and a Porsche 997 (?) Turbo.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

Lovely old Galaxie.  One of the best years, 65-66.

cawimmer430

Two for one! US-spec Mercedes-Benz 380SL R107 and a Toyota Camry!!! #ExoticToyota

Mercedes-Benz 220SE "Fintail" W111

VW-Porsche 914

Suzuki Samurai

Modified Opel Calibra - rare nowadays.

Mercedes-Benz 508D T2 Bus

Mercedes-Benz Unimog 1300L

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Saw this yesterday while cruising up and down Maximilianstraße in Munich in my loaner Mercedes GLA200. There was a gray Mercedes G500 4x4^2 infront of the silver Lamborghini Huracan, hideous Bugatti 16.4 Veyron (a yellow Lamborghini Urus behind it on its right) and another Mercedes G500 4x4^2 behind it. Just a typical day in Munich...  :ohyeah:

Mercedes-Benz 190 "Fintail" W110

BMW M5 E39

www.wimmerfotografie.de

SJ_GTI

Without the graphics that Bugatti would look great. Maybe lose the chrome wheels too.

cawimmer430

Quote from: SJ_GTI on February 08, 2023, 06:59:21 AM
Without the graphics that Bugatti would look great. Maybe lose the chrome wheels too.

They Veyron always looked weird and bloated to me. The Chiron on the other hand looks very nice. Design is subjective. ;)

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Mercedes-Benz 280SE W116 and Volvo 264 GL with Greek historical plates. Behind the Volvo was my loaner Mercedes GLA200 and on the left of the 280SE W116 was a white Mercedes GLA35 AMG 4Matic.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

AutobahnSHO

Will

AutobahnSHO

Saw a blue Baja and black Maverick pickup today.
Will

cawimmer430

Soviet/Russian AZLK-2140 "Moskvich" with Latvian plates...

Beat-up Volkswagen T2

Mitsubishi L300 Camper

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

An old bus with historic plates which seems to be semi-abandoned on this bus parking lot in Munich. I've tried identifying the make and model but to no avail. I've looked at every Setra, MAN, Neoplan, Iveco and even Mercedes-Benz bus and nowhere could I identify the bus. What seems interesting is that this bus has the front and rear lights of a Mercedes-Benz W116 S-Class, but it appears not to be a Mercedes -made bus.

Any bus experts here?

www.wimmerfotografie.de