New Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD Brings Back The Driving Fun

Started by cawimmer430, January 04, 2020, 07:59:06 AM

Soup DeVille

Quote from: Xer0 on January 07, 2020, 11:47:20 AM
Dude stop.  My words were either, implying AWD or RWD, it doesn't mater.  Nothing about AWD saving you or RWD being unsafe.  Nothing about a deathtrap.  You're adding more and more pointless details about an argument I am not having for reasons that I have no clue.

Sorry. Forgot this is The Internet where everything is taken completely literally, must be fully documented, and everything contrary to one's personal opinion is a direct insult.

So, for the record;

Its not about you specifically.

Death Trap is hyperbole.

This is not an attack.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Xer0

Quote from: Soup DeVille on January 07, 2020, 12:34:51 PM
Sorry. Forgot this is The Internet where everything is taken completely literally, must be fully documented, and everything contrary to one's personal opinion is a direct insult.

So, for the record;

Its not about you specifically.

Death Trap is hyperbole.

This is not an attack.

Why is it this hard for you to admit you're wrong?  All your points are literal reasons why you're not making sense  :lol:

Not about me?  Thanks!  Then don't use my words to justify your lack of point.

Death trap is a hyperbole?  Yes I know, maybe don't say it if you're trying to make a counterpoint to something I never said?

Not a personal attack?  Maybe you should stick to the point or actually get to one instead of going around and around in circles.

I tried to diffuse this long ago but you just kept going even though it "wasn't about me" and all you had was "hyperbole"  ;).  You're right this is the internet and its not that serious, try to remember that.

CaminoRacer

I've seen enough supercar crash videos to know that all supercars are death traps in the hands of rich douchebag owners. But especially RWD when they try to drift and then get scared and lift.
2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

Soup DeVille

Quote from: Xer0 on January 07, 2020, 12:55:20 PM
Why is it this hard for you to admit you're wrong?  All your points are literal reasons why you're not making sense  :lol:

Not about me?  Thanks!  Then don't use my words to justify your lack of point.

Death trap is a hyperbole?  Yes I know, maybe don't say it if you're trying to make a counterpoint to something I never said?

Not a personal attack?  Maybe you should stick to the point or actually get to one instead of going around and around in circles.

I tried to diffuse this long ago but you just kept going even though it "wasn't about me" and all you had was "hyperbole"  ;).  You're right this is the internet and its not that serious, try to remember that.

I don't understand what you think I'm wrong about.

It is a bit silly to think of any of these cars as dangerous, especially when compared to most high performance cars already on the road. That's it.

Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Soup DeVille

Quote from: CaminoRacer on January 07, 2020, 01:19:26 PM
I've seen enough supercar crash videos to know that all supercars are death traps in the hands of rich douchebag owners. But especially RWD when they try to drift and then get scared and lift.

Lots of crashes, yes; not a lot of injuries though, and one can find plenty of buffoons doing the same in Mustangs, 20 year old Camaros, and even FWD minivans.

Xer0

Quote from: Soup DeVille on January 07, 2020, 01:37:57 PM
I don't understand what you think I'm wrong about.

It is a bit silly to think of any of these cars as dangerous, especially when compared to most high performance cars already on the road. That's it.

This is a 600hp, 3600 lb missile that can go sideways if you apply too much gas or brake into a corner if you're not ready to catch it.  If you don't think the car is a little bit dangerous then you shouldn't be driving it and its that attitude that leads to all these videos of people spinning out and totaling their super cars.  There is nothing silly about respecting how horribly wrong something can go if you aren't careful.

Gotta-Qik-C7

2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

Soup DeVille

Quote from: Xer0 on January 07, 2020, 01:49:53 PM
This is a 600hp, 3600 lb missile that can go sideways if you apply too much gas or brake into a corner if you're not ready to catch it.  If you don't think the car is a little bit dangerous then you shouldn't be driving it and its that attitude that leads to all these videos of people spinning out and totaling their super cars.  There is nothing silly about respecting how horribly wrong something can go if you aren't careful.

Crossing the street on a bicycle is a little bit dangerous. Eating popcorn with too much butter is a little bit dangerous.

Almost every car made before about 2005 can go sideways if you apply too much throttle or brake at the wrong point in a turn you took too hard. Everybody who's ever driven should be fully aware that they're piloting a two-ton missile made of steel and glass and that they're made of soft wet human flesh. But they do it anyways- and mostly don't die.

So, yes: its a bit silly.

CaminoRacer

Quote from: Soup DeVille on January 07, 2020, 01:39:36 PM
Lots of crashes, yes; not a lot of injuries though, and one can find plenty of buffoons doing the same in Mustangs, 20 year old Camaros, and even FWD minivans.

brb looking for minivan burnout crash vids
2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PM
It's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.