Kia Admits Stinger Successor Is In Doubt As Sales Didn’t Live Up To Expectations

Started by cawimmer430, September 23, 2019, 07:39:31 AM

RomanChariot

Quote from: CaminoRacer on September 27, 2019, 11:08:30 AM
Well, double suspension. Looks like there are leafs on the axle and then the front row gets it's own suspension. Like a semi truck.

Unfortunately, it doesn't have any shock absorbers.

Soup DeVille

Quote from: CaminoRacer on September 27, 2019, 11:08:30 AM
Well, double suspension. Looks like there are leafs on the axle and then the front row gets it's own suspension. Like a semi truck.

Full-elliptic leaf springs, two in the rear, one traverse spring in the front.

I believe that's called a buckboard coach, but that shit is so complicated, I could be entirely wrong.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Eye of the Tiger

Note that in earlier designs, large longitudinal leaf springs served as both the frame and suspension of the vehicle.

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Submariner

2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

Laconian

Sword case and a pistol holder? Wouldn't the pistol make the sword obsolete? Or is this a vehicle specially made for fencers?
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Soup DeVille

Quote from: Laconian on September 29, 2019, 11:49:36 AM
Sword case and a pistol holder? Wouldn't the pistol make the sword obsolete? Or is this a vehicle specially made for fencers?

Single shot smoothbore pistols were unreliable , inaccurate, and took about a minute to reload. They were better for scaring people off than actually stopping them.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Laconian on September 29, 2019, 11:49:36 AM

Since the pistol probably has a 65% chance of misfiring its single shot, and takes several minutes to reload, the sword is quite necessary.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Soup DeVille on September 29, 2019, 12:14:37 PM
Single shot smoothbore pistols were unreliable , inaccurate, and took about a minute to reload. They were better for scaring people off than actually stopping them.

You think things, but I think them several minutes later.

AutobahnSHO

Quote from: 12,000 RPM on September 27, 2019, 07:07:24 AM
By this logic a station wagon is a lowered minivan. Lets not be ridiculous

First minivans were literally car frames, first SUVs were truck frames, now most SUVs are car frames, so yes most SUVs now are minivans without sliding doors.
Will