Auto Talk > General Automotive

CarSPIN Articles

(1/19) > >>

TurboDan:
We have plenty of members here who love cars, and love to share their thoughts on cars!  As this site is an enthusiast community effort, we'd love for you to share your thoughts on the magazine portion of our site.  

Share your commentary, opinions, or perspectives on autos with thousands of visitors to CarSPIN every day!  If anyone is interesting in submitting an article, or writing a weekly or monthly column, please PM me (TurboDan) and we'll get you out there ASAP!

[attachment deleted by admin]

ifcar:

--- Quote --- We have plenty of members here who love cars, and love to share their thoughts on cars!  As this site is an enthusiast community effort, we'd love for you to share your thoughts on the magazine portion of our site.  

Share your commentary, opinions, or perspectives on autos with thousands of visitors to CarSPIN every day!  If anyone is interesting in submitting an article, or writing a weekly or monthly column, please PM me (TurboDan) and we'll get you out there ASAP!
--- End quote ---
Sign me up. Don't know what I'll do yet, but the column idea sounds like fun, and I'll get some articles out there.  :)  

BMWDave:
Sign me up.  I have finals now, but I would be more than willing to write in the summer.  Dan, just PM me a topic and I'll try to write about it.

Raghavan:
article about what?

ifcar:

--- Quote --- article about what?
--- End quote ---
Post whoring.  :rolleyes:

Cars, stupid.  :lol:  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version