Auto Talk > General Automotive

CR releases its 2008 reliability survey results

(1/4) > >>

ifcar:
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/cars/used-cars/reliability/best-worst-in-car-reliability-1005/reliability-findings/reliability-findings.htm

If you're curious about something that's not listed in the free part of the site, let me know and I can post it.

SVT666:
LOW  The Chrysler Sebring Convertible has the worst predicted-reliability score among new cars in our survey. It is 283 percent worse than the average model.

:confused:

hotrodalex:

--- Quote from: HEMI666 on October 23, 2008, 05:08:42 pm ---LOW  The Chrysler Sebring Convertible has the worst predicted-reliability score among new cars in our survey. It is 283 percent worse than the average model.

:confused:

--- End quote ---

Now I hate the Sebring with a passion, but that's just bullcrap.

ifcar:

--- Quote from: hotrodalex on October 23, 2008, 06:46:06 pm ---Now I hate the Sebring with a passion, but that's just bullcrap.

--- End quote ---

You know this...how?

I'm not at all surprised if they're having problems with their new retractable hardtop.

Secret Chimp:
If I remember how percents work correctly, that's a complicated way of saying it's almost three times as likely as any other car to have a problem. Does that sound more believable?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version