***Wimmer Munich Sightings Part 1***

Started by cawimmer430, October 31, 2008, 12:18:57 PM

cawimmer430

Here are the pictures of my first day living in Munich. Walked all around my area and all the way to the Marienplatz and the Maximilianstra?e to find exotics.

Audi A4 Avant in sexy white...

A hot Audi A6 Avant!

Audi Q7

Cadillac Escalade

Chevrolet Suburban

NEW AUDI RS6 AVANT!!!! Try spotting this in M?hldorf!    I saw SEVEN here in Munich in two days!!!!

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cawimmer430

A Mercedes W114 280

Citroen CX

New Ford Kuga

An IRISH PUB!

Jaguar XJ 4.2

Mercedes C123

Hot BMW 1-Series

Nice

Riced out 3er..

A couple of Cayennes and other Porsches...

Hot

Nice Elegance W204

Mitsubishi L300 Camper with 1970s MB hubcaps...

Three Mitsubishi Pajeros

Chrysler 300

Classic VW Beetle Cabrio

That Saab SUV...

Hope you liked it! Check out PART 2, even cooler!!!

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Submariner

Lovely Jaguar and C123

I absolutely loved Munich...I hated how EVERYONE smoked...but the city itself was fantastic.  I'd like to get out there soon...maybe you can arrange for Claudia to pick me up?  :lol:   
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

cawimmer430

Quote from: Submariner on November 01, 2008, 08:42:46 AM
I hated how EVERYONE smoked

Tell me about it.  :cry:

On my way to school every morning I walk in zig-zags avoiding the folks with their cancer sticks.  :lockedup:

Quote from: Submariner on November 01, 2008, 08:42:46 AM...but the city itself was fantastic.  I'd like to get out there soon...maybe you can arrange for Claudia to pick me up?  :lol:   

Claudia lives in Z?rich. She rarely visits me in Munich.  :thumbsup:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Submariner

Quote from: cawimmer430 on November 01, 2008, 08:45:16 AM
Tell me about it.  :cry:

On my way to school every morning I walk in zig-zags avoiding the folks with their cancer sticks.  :lockedup:

Ugh...I remember the first restaurant we went to...wonderful food, but it reeked of cigs.  Nasty.

Claudia lives in Z?rich. She rarely visits me in Munich.  :thumbsup:

Im sure i'll find Zurich just as nice  :devil:

cawimmer430

Smoking is now outlawed in restaurants. Progress is slowly being made.  :praise:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Submariner

Quote from: cawimmer430 on November 01, 2008, 08:51:10 AM
Smoking is now outlawed in restaurants. Progress is slowly being made.  :praise:

Really?  Since when?

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Submariner

cawimmer430

It's time to smoke the smokers. <--- I learned that from GTA3 San Andreas.  :rastaman:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Sir_CARzy

oh wow they banned it in restaurants, finally? Good to hear. I was in germany a couple years ago and it drove me absolutely insane, especially in restaurants. Probably the easiest way to ruin a meal, so gross. We're spoiled here in California, barely ever see much smoking.

cawimmer430

Quote from: Sir_CARzy on November 01, 2008, 02:29:15 PM
oh wow they banned it in restaurants, finally? Good to hear. I was in germany a couple years ago and it drove me absolutely insane, especially in restaurants. Probably the easiest way to ruin a meal, so gross. We're spoiled here in California, barely ever see much smoking.

Yep, they finally banned it. Only small-town pubs and the like are still havens for smokers.  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Sir_CARzy

Quote from: cawimmer430 on November 02, 2008, 03:07:36 AM
Yep, they finally banned it. Only small-town pubs and the like are still havens for smokers.  :ohyeah:

:ohyeah: indeed! I can't wait to go back to Germany when I can drive.  :lol: ( :pullover:) haha, nurburgriiiiiiiinnngggggg!

cawimmer430

Quote from: Sir_CARzy on November 02, 2008, 09:46:27 AM

:ohyeah: indeed! I can't wait to go back to Germany when I can drive.  :lol: ( :pullover:) haha, nurburgriiiiiiiinnngggggg!

Don't crash the rental you're gonna take unto the track.  :devil:

www.wimmerfotografie.de