***Wimmer Munich Sightings Part 3***

Started by cawimmer430, October 31, 2008, 12:20:24 PM

cawimmer430

Which Chevrolet is this? Impala?

Chevrolet Suburban

Chrysler 300 Taxi

Some night photography!

BMW Police cars. This is Munich after all!

New BMW M3

Aston Martin Vanquish and Audi S5 infront of the Munich Opera House. High society! Thankfully I carried my tripod around with me that night so I could do some long exposure Aston Martin shots?

Pink Audi Q7. Some firms just go too far?

Ford Crown Victoria! Looked like an American embassy car so I was afraid to photograph the car with the driver seeing me. Might be a trigger-happy fellow! Just kidding!

Mercedes W220 S-Class Taxi

Hot BMW 3er

Maserati Spider

Hummer H3 and Smart

Lincoln Towncar Limo

Part 4 coming up ASAP!  :cheers:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

hotrodalex

Quote from: cawimmer430 on October 31, 2008, 12:20:24 PMhttp://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u267/cawimmer430a/SPOTTED3433/AudiS5-AM_06.jpg

Do you have the original copy of that?

And BTW, considering that the Impala says "IMPALA" on the side trim, I would say it's an Impala.  ;)

cawimmer430

Quote from: hotrodalex on October 31, 2008, 01:18:12 PM
Do you have the original copy of that?

I do. Will send it to you tomorrow.  :ohyeah:

Quote from: hotrodalex on October 31, 2008, 01:18:12 PMAnd BTW, considering that the Impala says "IMPALA" on the side trim, I would say it's an Impala.  ;)

I didn't see that. Been looking at the whole car and didn't see it.  :hammerhead:

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

the Teuton

That Hummer is an H2.  Lots of American cars in Moon-chen.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

hotrodalex

Quote from: cawimmer430 on October 31, 2008, 01:22:40 PM
I do. Will send it to you tomorrow.  :ohyeah:

Thanks.

QuoteI didn't see that. Been looking at the whole car and didn't see it.  :hammerhead:

It was either am Impala or Biscayne, the trim just proved it (of course, the difference between an Impala and Biscayne is pretty much just chrome trim)

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Sir_CARzy

Quote from: the Teuton on October 31, 2008, 04:20:49 PM
That Hummer is an H2.  Lots of American cars in Moon-chen.

When I was there, the weirdest thing I saw was probably an Expedition - weird because I dont even see very many here anymore. Saw an Odyssey in the same place, too. (were were visiting Dakau (sp? D:)