Auto Talk > General Automotive

***Wimmer Munich Sightings Part 3***

(1/2) > >>

cawimmer430:
Which Chevrolet is this? Impala?

Chevrolet Suburban

Chrysler 300 Taxi

Some night photography!

BMW Police cars. This is Munich after all!

New BMW M3

Aston Martin Vanquish and Audi S5 infront of the Munich Opera House. High society! Thankfully I carried my tripod around with me that night so I could do some long exposure Aston Martin shots?

Pink Audi Q7. Some firms just go too far?

Ford Crown Victoria! Looked like an American embassy car so I was afraid to photograph the car with the driver seeing me. Might be a trigger-happy fellow! Just kidding!

Mercedes W220 S-Class Taxi

Hot BMW 3er

Maserati Spider

Hummer H3 and Smart

Lincoln Towncar Limo

Part 4 coming up ASAP!  :cheers:

hotrodalex:

--- Quote from: cawimmer430 on October 31, 2008, 12:20:24 pm ---http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u267/cawimmer430a/SPOTTED3433/AudiS5-AM_06.jpg

--- End quote ---

Do you have the original copy of that?

And BTW, considering that the Impala says "IMPALA" on the side trim, I would say it's an Impala.  ;)

cawimmer430:

--- Quote from: hotrodalex on October 31, 2008, 01:18:12 pm ---Do you have the original copy of that?
--- End quote ---

I do. Will send it to you tomorrow.  :ohyeah:

--- Quote from: hotrodalex on October 31, 2008, 01:18:12 pm ---And BTW, considering that the Impala says "IMPALA" on the side trim, I would say it's an Impala.  ;)

--- End quote ---

I didn't see that. Been looking at the whole car and didn't see it.  :hammerhead:

the Teuton:
That Hummer is an H2.  Lots of American cars in Moon-chen.

hotrodalex:

--- Quote from: cawimmer430 on October 31, 2008, 01:22:40 pm ---I do. Will send it to you tomorrow.  :ohyeah:

--- End quote ---

Thanks.

--- Quote ---I didn't see that. Been looking at the whole car and didn't see it.  :hammerhead:

--- End quote ---

It was either am Impala or Biscayne, the trim just proved it (of course, the difference between an Impala and Biscayne is pretty much just chrome trim)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version