Chevrolet Blazer

Started by 2o6, June 21, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

shp4man

As an official old fart, my comment is "That damn thing is the new Blazer?......Ahahahahaha...".  :lol:

68_427

The interior looks pretty junky to me.
Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no

FoMoJo

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

giant_mtb

I do not like those proportions. :confused:

The hood is too tall/frumpy, the belt line is too high (just looks like a slimmer Equinox cabin), and the wheels look too big (an oddity in this day and age).

:confused:

The fuck is this thing?

r0tor

Wtf is up with all of the panel gaps in the rear quarter... Is it put together Lego style out of 500 pieces?
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

2o6

Gotta-Qik-C7

Quote from: 68_427 on December 30, 2018, 05:59:01 PM

The interior looks pretty junky to me.
Looks better right there. I would've like to see a more rugged design tho! This will blend in with the 50 million other SUVs on the roads...
2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

CALL_911

I think this thing looks great

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

2o6

Side note, the Cruze is entirely dead for North America.

I thought that Ramos Arzipe would just produce enough to make for the US and Canada, but naw. This new Chevy Blazer is gonna be made there.

Sad.

BimmerM3

As far as CUVs go, that looks pretty fantastic in black.

Not a huge fan of the white one though.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: BimmerM3 on December 30, 2018, 11:28:08 PM
As far as CUVs go, that looks pretty fantastic in black.

Not a huge fan of the white one though.

White one looks like a panda. Panda.
Panda panda panda panda.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

veeman

The white blazer, or panda, is the premier version and the video at the end says MSRP of $48,595.  WTF. 

FoMoJo

Looks like a RAV 4 with really bad panel gaps. :hmm:
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

2o6

Quote from: veeman on January 01, 2019, 09:17:06 AM
The white blazer, or panda, is the premier version and the video at the end says MSRP of $48,595.  WTF.

An Edge Titainum equipped similarly is about the same price.

Gotta-Qik-C7

2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

SJ_GTI

It looks pretty good. I haven't seen size specs but it looks like it is bigger than the ID.4 or Hyundai Ioniq.

CaminoRacer

Quote from: SJ_GTI on July 19, 2022, 12:54:40 PM
It looks pretty good. I haven't seen size specs but it looks like it is bigger than the ID.4 or Hyundai Ioniq.

Yeah I think the Equinox will be similar to that size and the Blazer is a bit larger.
I'm waiting for the Equinox to possibly replace our Bolt.
2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

giant_mtb

Quote from: CaminoRacer on July 19, 2022, 01:41:24 PM
Yeah I think the Equinox will be similar to that size and the Blazer is a bit larger.
I'm waiting for the Equinox to possibly replace our Bolt.

The Blazer and Equinox are so similarly sized IRL that when the Blazer first came out I thought their plan was to faze out the Equinox and just keep the Blazer in the slot between the Trax and Traverse going forward.  But, the cheaper Equinoxes still sell like hotcakes, so if it ain't broke.

CaminoRacer

Quote from: giant_mtb on July 20, 2022, 05:46:53 AM
The Blazer and Equinox are so similarly sized IRL that when the Blazer first came out I thought their plan was to faze out the Equinox and just keep the Blazer in the slot between the Trax and Traverse going forward.  But, the cheaper Equinoxes still sell like hotcakes, so if it ain't broke.

Yeah, I guess we'll see when the EV Equinox comes out. Maybe the Blazer will continue to be the same size and just be more stylish and expensive. But the EV Equinox has some good styling.
2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

giant_mtb

Quote from: CaminoRacer on July 20, 2022, 09:17:02 AM
Yeah, I guess we'll see when the EV Equinox comes out. Maybe the Blazer will continue to be the same size and just be more stylish and expensive. But the EV Equinox has some good styling.

Cool moms buy Blazers. Normal moms buy Equinoxes. :lol:

SJ_GTI

Saw this posted on TCL. Equinox "looks" smaller than the Blazer, but hard to say for until they release specs (and real pictures).

Eye of the Tiger

Chevy has no idea what they are doing.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)