Author Topic: So, I moved a cabinet and....  (Read 717 times)

Offline JWC

So, I moved a cabinet and....
« on: August 17, 2013, 02:14:52 pm »
I hadn't moved this thing in years.  Probably since moving into this house.  Once that cabinet was moved, that gave me access to cabinet doors and drawers that had been blocked shut.  Some of the stuff I had forgotten all about.

Are these even legal anymore...and Shp4man will be happy...they are made in the USA.

How 'bout some model kits?  The USS U.S. and the Phantom were from my dad.  He worked on Phantoms and my grandfather (his father) worked on the United States.

It's funny that they put down the "real" sizes of the spaceships.

Then there are items from California.  A Livermore California brick.  A small rail spike and rail piece from the tram that ran sand and gravel to the brickyard.  The large rail spike is from the long gone SP track through Altamont Pass.  The round thingy is part of a clock found in Tesla California....or what was once Tesla.

By the way, the "table" is a Henry Weinhardt's Private Reserve promotional crate from about 1981.  I used it as a prop in the studio until it finally broke when someone sat on it.  I repaired it and now use it for this type work.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 02:43:47 pm by JWC »
I believe everything that man just said---because it was exactly what I wanted to hear.  Space Ghost

When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes.  But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls!  ~Ted Grant

Art should be vulnerable....images should be about what something feels like as well as what it looks like. Duane Michals

Offline S204STi

Re: So, I moved a cabinet and....
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 02:31:28 pm »
Rad

Offline JWC

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 05:14:02 am »
Not pictured.....about six Penthouse and Playboy magazines from 1991-1992.
I believe everything that man just said---because it was exactly what I wanted to hear.  Space Ghost

When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes.  But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls!  ~Ted Grant

Art should be vulnerable....images should be about what something feels like as well as what it looks like. Duane Michals

Offline FlatBlackCaddy

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 03:46:22 pm »
Not pictured.....about six Penthouse and Playboy magazines from 1991-1992.

NOT PICTURED!!! WTF :lol:

Offline cawimmer430

• Der Benz Experte
  • Bloggers
    • Wimmer Fotografie
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 07:06:22 pm »
Nice! Nice!  :mrcool:

Loving the kit sets and those old shoes!
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie