Whatever happened to CityPig?

Started by hounddog, July 08, 2007, 02:45:25 PM

hounddog

I miss him, he was pretty cool.  Wish he would come back, that would give us about five coppers here.

:ohyeah:
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom and not servitude is the cure of anarchy; as religion, and not atheism, is the true remedy of superstition."
~Edmund Burke

Fighting the good fight, one beer at a time.

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

dazzleman

I remember City Pig from C&D.  He posted over here briefly, but I don't remember him posting here much.

He's certainly welcome to return if he chooses.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

TurboDan

Hmm, yeah I wonder where he went.  I think he lived in the same town as one of our other members.  I recall them joking about City Pig "being on the hunt" for him speeding in his RSX.  Haha.

Pancor

If I recall correctly, he was from Hamilton, Ontario.   

VTEC_Inside

CityPig lives here in Hamilton somewhere. My gf knows what he looks like because she was working at Tim Hortons for a while, lol...

There was a thread here shortly after he first started posting here that I think ticked him off a bit, and he called it a day.
Honda, The Heartbeat of Japan...
2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT 252hp 273lb/ft
2006 Acura CSX Touring 160hp 141lb/ft *Sons car now*
2004 Acura RSX Type S 6spd 200hp 142lb/ft
1989 Honda Accord Coupe LX 5spd 2bbl 98hp 109lb/ft *GONE*
Slushies are something to drink, not drive...