A Friendly Reminder!

Started by Catman, July 14, 2007, 08:19:41 PM

Catman

:lol:  I just wanted to remind everyone here that this is a small community and like any small unit there are sometimes differing opinions.  However, one can disagree and remain respectful.  I think we are very fortunate to have a few cops on here as it gives the other members some nice perspective.  Members need to realize that this is not a forum to attack individual officers because they disagree with government policy and the officers here shouldn't berate other members because they disagree with police tactics or enforcement.  This should go without saying but sometimes it does need to be said.  So please, play nice. :ohyeah:

dazzleman

A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

hounddog

Guilty.  And, I completely agree.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom and not servitude is the cure of anarchy; as religion, and not atheism, is the true remedy of superstition."
~Edmund Burke

Fighting the good fight, one beer at a time.

dazzleman

Quote from: hounddog on July 14, 2007, 09:59:31 PM
Guilty.? And, I completely agree.

Let's schedule your sentencing, dude.... :evildude:  I'll try to think up a really good penalty for you, man... :lol:  :rockon:
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

hounddog

Quote from: dazzleman on July 14, 2007, 10:03:02 PM
Let's schedule your sentencing, dude.... :evildude:? I'll try to think up a really good penalty for you, man... :lol:? :rockon:
Can it somehow involve Denise Richards?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom and not servitude is the cure of anarchy; as religion, and not atheism, is the true remedy of superstition."
~Edmund Burke

dazzleman

Quote from: hounddog on July 14, 2007, 10:04:40 PM
Can it somehow involve Denise Richards?

:lol:

Sorry man, but nothing involving Denise Richards could be a penalty.  Substitute Rosie O'Donnell for Denise Richards, and you have yourself a deal... :lockedup:

hounddog

Quote from: dazzleman on July 14, 2007, 10:07:45 PM

Sorry man, but nothing involving Denise Richards could be a penalty.? Substitute Rosie O'Donnell for Denise Richards, and you have yourself a deal... :lockedup:
Dammit, man.  I will be stuck with a mental image now from her in a tight baseball outfit from 'A League of Their Own."  She was ultra gross in that movie.  No, she was mega-ultra-gross.  X3
~Abraham Lincoln

~Edmund Burke

dazzleman

Quote from: hounddog on July 14, 2007, 10:26:23 PM
Dammit, man.? I will be stuck with a mental image now from her in a tight baseball outfit from 'A League of Their Own."? She was ultra gross in that movie.? No, she was mega-ultra-gross.? X3

There you have it -- your penalty is that you have to watch that movie repeatedly for 3 straight days.  Think you can handle it?  :lockedup:

hounddog

Blah- no frikken way.  I am headed for Canada.   :mask:
~Abraham Lincoln

~Edmund Burke

dazzleman

Quote from: hounddog on July 14, 2007, 10:35:19 PM
Blah- no frikken way.? I am headed for Canada.? ?:mask:

So all your talk about guys who break the rules needing to man-up and take their penalties was just talk....when the rubber hits the road, you just take off like a little bitch... :lol:

If you were really tough, you'd ask for more time watching Rosie, just to show it wasn't getting to you.... :lockedup:

hounddog

Quote from: dazzleman on July 14, 2007, 10:38:07 PM
So all your talk about guys who break the rules needing to man-up and take their penalties was just talk....when the rubber hits the road, you just take off like a little bitch... :lol:

If you were really tough, you'd ask for more time watching Rosie, just to show it wasn't getting to you.... :lockedup:
There is a difference between accepting punishment, and "Cruel and unusual."  That my friend, is a severe case of cruel and unusual.
~Abraham Lincoln

~Edmund Burke

dazzleman

Quote from: hounddog on July 14, 2007, 10:41:53 PM
There is a difference between accepting punishment, and "Cruel and unusual."? That my friend, is a severe case of cruel and unusual.

I always thought you would give the "thank you sir, may I have another?" answer to any penalty.  I guess every guy has his limits.... :rockon:

dazzleman

Too bad we can't get Officer Bob from C&D over here.  I'd love to see how he would interact with Raza and James Young.... :lol:

TurboDan

Quote from: dazzleman on July 14, 2007, 10:49:30 PM
Too bad we can't get Officer Bob from C&D over here.  I'd love to see how he would interact with Raza and James Young.... :lol:

:thumbsup:

Haha, Officer Bob would let it fly right over his head.  That guy didn't really ever care to argue the validity of tickets or speed enforcement.  He just kept catching speeders, writing tickets, and going home seemingly the happiest guy in the world. 

His sig used to be "Nothing improves your driving like a ticket."  He was an interesting character.

dazzleman

Quote from: TurboDan on July 15, 2007, 11:13:47 AM
:thumbsup:

Haha, Officer Bob would let it fly right over his head.? That guy didn't really ever care to argue the validity of tickets or speed enforcement.? He just kept catching speeders, writing tickets, and going home seemingly the happiest guy in the world.?

His sig used to be "Nothing improves your driving like a ticket."? He was an interesting character.

Believe it or not, Officer Bob sends me emails every so often, usually raunchy jokes or articles that are related to speeding.  He's a character.

Catman

Quote from: dazzleman on July 15, 2007, 11:37:36 AM
Believe it or not, Officer Bob sends me emails every so often, usually raunchy jokes or articles that are related to speeding.  He's a character.

cawimmer430

And remember folks, no speeding!  :nono:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie