Upcoming Saturn Aura/Vectra in camouflage.

Started by gasoline, July 19, 2007, 10:06:38 AM

gasoline

-----------------------------------

nickdrinkwater

That looks like the new Vectra.  I doubt they'll be replacing the Aura yet.

SVT666

Quote from: nickdrinkwater on July 19, 2007, 10:32:51 AM
That looks like the new Vectra.? I doubt they'll be replacing the Aura yet.
Motor Trend reports it will be the next Aura as well.

Tave

I find it mildly amusing they go to the trouble of camouflaging a Saturn. What's next? The super-secret, ultra classified, DOD security clearance, limited access...................................

............................... Ford Taurus! :mask:
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Tave

Oh and I'm not digging the lights with all the pin-holes in them. Other than that it's looking alright.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

SVT666

Yeah, I'm not digging the black tarp either.  I hope it's only an option.

red_shift

I am not sure about the steeply raked rear windshield but overall it looks just like what other cars have been evolving into: bigger and wider.
Future is electric

2018 Light Blue wrapped Tesla Model 3
2013 Dark blue Tesla Model S

All electric, no compromises!

Sir_CARzy

Tave

Quote from: HEMI666 on July 19, 2007, 11:16:05 AM
Yeah, I'm not digging the black tarp either.? I hope it's only an option.

Tarp or no tarp, those lights are fugly.

Raghavan

Looks like rear headroom will be a wee bit tight. :mask:

the Teuton

Will the Vectra and Aura be the same thing internationally?  That, to me, seems like it would be a mistake.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

SVT666

Quote from: Tave on July 19, 2007, 03:35:41 PM
Tarp or no tarp, those lights are fugly.
You know very well that the lights will look different on a production model.

SVT_Power

i hope it comes with those TVR-esque headlights!
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: red_shift on July 19, 2007, 12:00:26 PM
I am not sure about the steeply raked rear windshield but overall it looks just like what other cars have been evolving into: bigger and wider.

That's what we like to call aerodynamic:praise:
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

the_koof

"If you only work on the days you feel good, you won't get much done in your life."

SVT666

Call me crazy but it looks like it's got a bad case of Bangle Butt.

USA_Idol

That there new Saturn Altima...oops, I mean Saturn Aura...looks pretty nice.? ?:mask:

Atomic

Quote from: nickdrinkwater on July 19, 2007, 10:32:51 AM
That looks like the new Vectra.? I doubt they'll be replacing the Aura yet.

the aura is currently the top of the line of mainstream saturn cars. the vectra will be offered as a lesser vehicle for the company. however, i mean that based merely on size, price/content and position with the line-up. personally, i'm not fond of it, but i hope countless others are, as i want to see saturn succeed, especially in the vast ocean of gm compact/midsize vehicles.