XJ8 in 7
XK8 in 11
S-type in 6
Escape in 13

Edit:

F150/250 should be in pickups.?
Done.

SVT666

I will be starting the polls for the Awards sometime this morning.  They will be open for 1 week.  If anyone has any last minute additions, please get them in before the polls open because once people start voting, there will be no additions.

SVT666

There are 20 categories.  19 are on Page 1 and the last is on Page 2.

S204STi

Special thanks to Hemi666 for organizing this effort, the hard work shows, my friend. :rockon:

SVT666

Quote from: R-inge on July 25, 2007, 05:58:48 PM
Special thanks to Hemi666 for organizing this effort, the hard work shows, my friend. :rockon:
Thanks. :ohyeah:

SVT666

The polls seem to be going quite well.  I can't really argue with how most of them are going.  There are a couple that I don't understand, but there's no accounting for taste I guess.

Keep it up guys. :rockon:

nickdrinkwater

Nice work HEMI.  You deserve a  :partyon:   :rockon:

SVT666

There is one day left in voting, so people need to vote because there are a couple categories that are tied. 

On another note, can someone make a certificate using ChrisV's winning logo that I can just fill in with the category and winner?

ChrisV

Quote from: HEMI666 on July 31, 2007, 06:43:29 AM
There is one day left in voting, so people need to vote because there are a couple categories that are tied. 

On another note, can someone make a certificate using ChrisV's winning logo that I can just fill in with the category and winner?

What do you want to say on the certificate, outside of the blanks of category and winner?
Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

ChrisV

how about this?

(edit, use the other one, below)

You can resize as needed...

SVT666

Very cool.  I can use that.  I will try and do some today before I leave on my holidays tomorrow morning.  I will finish them when I get back late next week.

ChrisV

I know it looks the same, but this one is slightly better proportioned:

Raghavan

That looks great, but myabe you could change 'readers' to posters?

ChrisV

Quote from: Raghavan on August 02, 2007, 10:20:55 AM
That looks great, but myabe you could change 'readers' to posters?

I thought about that, but it reads awkwardly. I also thought about "members," but my interpretation is, if he's sending these to manufacturers, "readers" is more understood.

Tave

So what's the word? Is there a "champion" thread, or do I have to look at the polls individually?
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.