Ebay fantasies

Started by S204STi, July 23, 2007, 04:29:45 PM

The Pirate

1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

S204STi

The red RX7 and the Supra are hot. :ohyeah:

J86

I dont have ebay fantasies, I have craigslist fantasies

S204STi

Quote from: J86 on July 23, 2007, 05:19:41 PM
I dont have ebay fantasies, I have craigslist fantasies

Well then, list you craigslist fantasies...jesus. :rolleyes: :lol:

J86

hehe....right now they are most mid 90s Saabs

J86

i love Masers...the guy who ran the hockey rink at my school had an 80s Quattroporte with the meanest sounding exhaust EVER- Ive loved em ever since

S204STi

Quote from: J86 on July 23, 2007, 05:48:43 PM
i love Masers...the guy who ran the hockey rink at my school had an 80s Quattroporte with the meanest sounding exhaust EVER- Ive loved em ever since

Don't get me wrong, I also like them, but I think that car would be asking for trouble.

SVT666

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Eye of the Tiger

Eye of the Tiger

The Pirate

Quote from: NACar on July 23, 2007, 07:04:12 PM
Buick with LEATHER SEATS :drool:

My brother just bought an '01 Regal with 62K miles.  The only thing it doesn't have is the supercharger (it's an LS) .  Monsoon stereo, Gran Touring suspension package, heated leather seats, sunroof, dual climate control, etc.  It's actually a sharp car, and handles way better than you'd think a Buick would.  We test drove it back to back with a base Grand Prix, and the Buick was much more nimble.  I like it a lot, and had the Mazda not popped up, I might have bought it myself.

After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: The Pirate on July 23, 2007, 07:39:57 PM

My brother just bought an '01 Regal with 62K miles.? The only thing it doesn't have is the supercharger (it's an LS) .? Monsoon stereo, Gran Touring suspension package, heated leather seats, sunroof, dual climate control, etc.? It's actually a sharp car, and handles way better than you'd think a Buick would.? We test drove it back to back with a base Grand Prix, and the Buick was much more nimble.? I like it a lot, and had the Mazda not popped up, I might have bought it myself.

This is a Regal LS with a terbow
:praise:

The Pirate

Quote from: NACar on July 23, 2007, 07:59:03 PM
This is a Regal LS with a terbow
:praise:

That's insane!  I'm going to have to show that video to him. 

Eye of the Tiger

S204STi

Quote from: NACar on July 23, 2007, 09:15:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGPru4jaLt8? :praise:

Yessir! :ohyeah:

I actually had one in the shop last week...wonderful car, but a complete pain to get at the accessories.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: R-inge on July 23, 2007, 09:17:19 PM
Yessir! :ohyeah:

I actually had one in the shop last week...wonderful car, but a complete pain to get at the accessories.

I must say, even after my '79 LeMans actually turned out to be a real LeMon, I'm a fan of the GM G-Bodies. All of the turbo Regals are my favourites, followed by the Monte SS, I suppose.