SVT666

JYODER240

/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

Vinsanity

The Chrysler 300 is what a full-size car is supposed to be :thumbsup:

Onslaught

I like the Azera the most. But I would buy the Avalon because of Toyota's resale value. Avalon for me.

The Pirate

1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

omicron

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

SVT_Power

picked the azera with the 300 runner up
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

CJ

Raza

Logic says you should go in through the windows. 
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

goldenlover1101

"The more people I meet the more I like my dog."

Gotta-Qik-C7

2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

CJ

Oh, come on.  The 300 series is a mediocre vehicle.  It has the interior quality of a Neon.  It looks dated already.  The Azera is a much better vehicle.  Oh, and the Azera actually has "OH SHIT" handles.

SVT666

Quote from: CJ on July 27, 2007, 05:25:54 AM
Oh, come on.? The 300 series is a mediocre vehicle.? It has the interior quality of a Neon.? It looks dated already.? The Azera is a much better vehicle.? Oh, and the Azera actually has "OH SHIT" handles.
The 300 is damn fine car.  Can you light up the rear tires in the Azera?  Didn't think so. :P

the Teuton

I voted Azera, but I kinda want to change my answer to Avalon, truth be told.  I actually like it more.  I just had to remember what they were like for a while.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

nickdrinkwater

Dodge, because although it's not the most sensible buy, it has a lot of character in a boring market segment, and  is more badass than the 300C.  I wish they sold it here.

SVT666

Quote from: nickdrinkwater on July 27, 2007, 08:34:17 AM
Dodge, because although it's not the most sensible buy, it has a lot of character in a boring market segment,
Exactly.  That's kinda what argument is for the 300C to CJ.  The Azera may be a fine car, but it's still boooooooring.

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

CJ

I can definitely see where you are coming from in your argument.  The 300C performs brilliantly and, even though it looks dated, it looks really sharp.  Coming from a performance aspect, the 300C/Charger win every time.  From an all around best car, Azera wins for me.

cawimmer430

I voted for the Dodge Charger. It looks hell a nice for one. :rockon:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

nickdrinkwater

Quote from: CJ on July 27, 2007, 03:54:21 PM
I can definitely see where you are coming from in your argument.  The 300C performs brilliantly and, even though it looks dated, it looks really sharp.  Coming from a performance aspect, the 300C/Charger win every time.  From an all around best car, Azera wins for me.

Wait...it looks dated, but it also looks sharp?  :huh:

ifcar

Quote from: nickdrinkwater on July 28, 2007, 07:00:40 AM
Wait...it looks dated, but it also looks sharp?  :huh:

A design doesn't have to be fresh to be attractive.

Raza

Quote from: cawimmer430 on July 28, 2007, 06:50:55 AM
I voted for the Dodge Charger. It looks hell a nice for one. :rockon:

The Charger was my choice as well.  Best looking of the bunch, you get to make Dukes of Hazzard references all the time, and it's cheaper than the 300C, which I've never found very attractive.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

nickdrinkwater

The 300C starts from ?26,000 here for the V6!  :rolleyes:

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)