Infinity G35
6 (15%)
Audi A4
4 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Voting closed: August 01, 2007, 11:41:00 AM

SVT666

Raza

Audi A4.  It's the only one I'd buy new in this group.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

CMan

Quote from: Morris Minor on September 26, 2008, 08:43:28 AM
I'm going to buy a tube radio so we can huddle round it and, by the light of a single candle, listen to President Obama's fireside chats.

SVT666

Vinsanity

cool! someone else voted for the TL! :thumbsup:

Raghavan

3 series. If it was the G37, then it would've been a tough decision.

JYODER240

/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

Onslaught

JYODER240

The 3-series is so "me too". It's like buying a red Ferrari, but I'm still having a hard time not voting for it.

The Pirate

1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

TBR

Quote from: JYODER240 on July 25, 2007, 04:27:23 PM
The 3-series is so "me too". It's like buying a red Ferrari, but I'm still having a hard time not voting for it.

Exactly my thought, it is probably the best car here (factoring out the obscene pricing), but I would get an A4 or even a C-class over it (both also have obscene pricing though). I voted for the A4. If I was buying the G would be really tempting.

goldenlover1101

"The more people I meet the more I like my dog."

JYODER240

3-series, I feel like a sell-out.

nickdrinkwater

3er, even though everyone has one.  Close runner up is the new Infiniti, looks like a really nice car.  The A4 is looking dated so I wouldn't buy one new.

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

vanquish

I voted for the 3-series but if I was to buy I might just pick the G35... its a little bit more streamlined.

red_shift

3 series. 328i is still a well balanced car. 335i is a little different story though.
Future is electric

2018 Light Blue wrapped Tesla Model 3
2013 Dark blue Tesla Model S

All electric, no compromises!

SVT_Power

well the 3er is running away with this one :lol:
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

heelntoe

A4 but it looks like the 3 already won. :huh:
@heelntoe

SVT_Power

Quote from: heelntoe on July 28, 2007, 12:37:57 AM
A4 but it looks like the 3 already won. :huh:

it won before it even started
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

cawimmer430

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

JYODER240

I saw a new G35 at an intersection this morning and it looked really good. Much better than in pictures.

SVT_Power

i've seen quite a few around actually

giant_mtb

SVT_Power

infiniti will last an infinity!

nickdrinkwater

Quote from: Raza  on July 27, 2007, 08:50:25 AM
How does it look dated? 

That shape has been around for a while now and is starting to look old next to the 3 Series, C-Class and G35 IMO.

Raza

Quote from: nickdrinkwater on July 29, 2007, 04:53:41 AM
That shape has been around for a while now and is starting to look old next to the 3 Series, C-Class and G35 IMO.

Would you consider the 911 to look dated?  Its shape has been around for 40 years. 

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

SVT666

Quote from: Raza ?link=topic=10321.msg524113#msg524113 date=1185799331
Would you consider the 911 to look dated?? Its shape has been around for 40 years.?
Yes.