Mercedes C350 Road Test

Started by Fire It Up, June 25, 2005, 08:43:31 AM

Fire It Up

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

TBR

Through a series of facelifts, MB has really turned this car around. Now it can finally be taken seriously as a 3-series and A4 competitor.  

Fire It Up

QuoteThrough a series of facelifts, MB has really turned this car around. Now it can finally be taken seriously as a 3-series and A4 competitor.
And the new engine seems to be magnificent.  

TBR

QuoteThrough a series of facelifts, MB has really turned this car around. Now it can finally be taken seriously as a 3-series and A4 competitor.
And the new engine seems to be magnificent.
It is supposed to be great. 0-60 times might even be in the high 5s with C/D or R&T driving.  

Fire It Up

Are they gonna have a C350 sport with more power and better handling?

TBR

QuoteAre they gonna have a C350 sport with more power and better handling?
I am sure they will, though it won't have more power (you will have to step up to the C55 to get that).  

cawimmer430

Interesting review. When I first drove the facelifted C-Class, it felt like a completely new car. I have to say that MB really did a good job with the facelifted C-Class. A lot of people on C&D still don't believe me though.  :P

BTW, sad to see that the C320 CDI, which I had the pleasure of driving, isn't coming over to the US. Without having driven a C350, I can at the moment say with big certainty that I'd take the C320 CDI over the C350 simply because of good driving dynamics and fuel economy.  
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie