3'er Wagon!

Started by Fire It Up, June 25, 2005, 06:51:00 PM

Fire It Up

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

ifcar

The taillights actually look good on the wagon. For that reason alone, I'd say it looks better than the sedan overall.

TBR

QuoteThe taillights actually look good on the wagon. For that reason alone, I'd say it looks better than the sedan overall.
I agree completely.  

ifcar

Fire It Up

Maybe Raza will agree too. That'd be crazy, wouldnt it Ifcar?

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

TBR

QuoteThat's unusual.
Actually, as long as the subject doesn't involved Toyota it really isn't that unusual ;)  

ifcar

Or, as I just found, politics. ;)

TBR

QuoteOr, as I just found, politics. ;)
Actually, I suspect we might not disagree quite as much as you think, on most issues anyway (it depends on whether you are a Republican, Democrat, or a real conservative (as I am)).

ifcar

Actually, I suspect we might not disagree quite as much as you think, on most issues anyway (it depends on whether you are a Republican, Democrat, or a real conservative (as I am)).
I hate to align myself with a specific party, but I tend to vote Democratic.

BMWDave

QuoteThe taillights actually look good on the wagon. For that reason alone, I'd say it looks better than the sedan overall.
The same is true of the 5 Series Wagon....

Many would say the rear end of BMW's wagons are light years ahead of their cars.  But I like them both.  Overall, a very good looking wagon.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Tom

Those wheels gotta go.

BMWDave

These wheels look infinitely better.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

Many would say the rear end of BMW's wagons are light years ahead of their cars.  But I like them both.  Overall, a very good looking wagon.
I don't mind the rear end on the 5-Series sedan either, I wouldn't say the wagon looks any better.

ifcar

I prefer the other ones, actually. The ones you posted look too generic.

BMWDave

I don't mind the rear end on the 5-Series sedan either, I wouldn't say the wagon looks any better.
The general concensus I have heard is that people prefer the back of the 5er wagon to the sedan, but styling is subjective.

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

Quote[IMG]http://www.roadfly.com/magazine/galleries/ny_auto_show_2005/photos/photos-03-2005/2006-BMW-3-series-Sport-Package-pic-28-1450032.JPG[IMG]

I prefer the other ones, actually. The ones you posted look too generic.
I have to disagree.  Those wheels look much better as they befit the sportier nature of the car, IMO.

2007 Honda S2000

Colonel Cadillac

I actually like the 3'er sedan better than the wagon, although I like the 5'er wagon better than the sedan.  

BMWDave

QuoteI actually like the 3'er sedan better than the wagon, although I like the 5'er wagon better than the sedan.
I also like the 3er sedan better than the wagon. :)  

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

Then I probably disagree with you on just about every political issue. By the way, I also hate to align myself with any political party as neither party as a clue what fiscal responsibility is, but I agree with the Republicans alot more than I do with the Democrats on social issues (as you already know of course).

ifcar

Then I probably disagree with you on just about every political issue. By the way, I also hate to align myself with any political party as neither party as a clue what fiscal responsibility is, but I agree with the Republicans alot more than I do with the Democrats on social issues (as you already know of course).
Which is why I mentioned that in the first place.  ;)  

mazda6er

Beemers and politics, they go together quite nicely don't they?

I prefer the rear of the wagon, but in upholding my general hatred for things with hatches, I prefer the overall design of the sedan. I just saw my first new one on the road yesterday and it looked mighty nice.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Raza

Libertarian!

But let's keep the conversation appropriate for the topic at hand, please?

I like it--not as much as the sedan, and those tailights still look awkward, and the E46 is still the 3er to buy.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.