Anyone catch the Rallycross event at X Games 13?

Started by Vinsanity, August 06, 2007, 11:41:12 AM

Vinsanity

After seeing Colin McRae (aka McCrash) gloriously roll his car across the finish line to pick up the silver medal last year, I knew that X Games Rallycross would be my single favorite motorsports event. Did anyone see this year's X Games rally? I'll try not to give anything away, but there were some pretty intense finishes this time around as well. If you haven't seen it before, y'all need to check it out, YO! :lol: :thumbsup:

Oh, and I gots to give props to my boy Travis Pastrana. One hell of a fine sportsman, that man is :rockon: :ohyeah:

r0tor

i missed it last year, but saw it yesterday... it kicked so much ass  :ohyeah:
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

FlatBlackCaddy

:huh:

Didn't even know it was on.

I have little to no interest in the x games, the only thing interesting is the rally portion.
I'm not going to sit through all the other events just to watch that though.

Vinsanity

Quote from: FlatBlackCaddy on August 06, 2007, 02:26:52 PM
:huh:

Didn't even know it was on.

I have little to no interest in the x games, the only thing interesting is the rally portion.
I'm not going to sit through all the other events just to watch that though.

thankfully for me I have the DVR :praise:

hopefully they're having the event again at the Home Depot center next year...I'm totally seeing it live :rockon:

Raza

X Games 13?

God, I remember when the X Games first started. 

I wanted to watch it, but I never know when the rally portion is on.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Champ

We've got it OnDemand so can watch the rally w/e :ohyeah: