***I'd like to see ChrisV defend this... (Part II)***

Started by cawimmer430, August 10, 2007, 09:46:34 AM

cawimmer430

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Volkswagen fans are going to be mad as hell when they see this POS.  :lol:

One of the ugliest "RICE" jobs I've seen. He's got ass ugly body kits on this thing, shitty ass rims, NOS stickaz all ova' da place for better performanZe! Terrible. Utterly terrible. On a "How shitty is my riced out ride scale of 10, this thing goes all the way to -10 or lower." Terrible.

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

cawimmer430

The best part are the NOS stickaz and the K&N filter crap and the shitty front body kit and the piss poor taste in rims this guy or girl has.  :praise:

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: M_power on August 10, 2007, 10:09:21 AM
Oh my God! See that POS in my signature? I am so going to trade that in for this baby!  :rockon:

:rolleyes:

:devil: :devil: :devil:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

SaltyDog

LOL!  Someone took a trip to Pep Boys' discount aisle and splurged!

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

In the automotive world slow is a very relative term.

etypeJohn

Are those wheels or wheel covers?

That spoiler alone ought to be worth about a 10% reduction in autocross times, 5-7 MPH in top speed  and a couple more MPG.

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

cawimmer430

Quote from: etypeJohn on August 10, 2007, 10:11:12 AM

That spoiler alone ought to be worth about a 10% reduction in autocross times, 5-7 MPH in top speed  and a couple more MPG.

Don't worry, the NOS stickaz make up for the poorer aerodynamics and the fuel consumption is super good because it says TDI at the back.  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

SVT_Power

Quote from: cawimmer430 on August 10, 2007, 10:15:04 AM
I want to rice out my sister's poseur BMW. Add da stickerz and shiet yo! Can't forget those Vtec stickerz! BMW has Vtec too d00dz

:rolleyes: :evildude:

Vinsanity

in ChrisV's defense, I don't think he's ever defended poor execution, but whatever

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

SVT_Power

cawimmer430

Quote from: Vinsanity on August 10, 2007, 10:19:47 AM
in ChrisV's defense, I don't think he's ever defended poor execution, but whatever

The title is a pun on the thread BimmerM3 created awhile back. :lol:

I am just creating the second part. I am sure ChrisV won't be enthused about this thing.  :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

TheIntrepid

i doubt he's ever driven anything with Vtec... just cars with large displacement and low horsepower ratings.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

sportyaccordy

Quote from: TheIntrepid on August 10, 2007, 10:24:33 AM
i doubt he's ever driven anything with Vtec... just cars with large displacement and low horsepower ratings.

LOL!!!!!

You know what's absolutely FRIGHTENING though? That could actually be a reverse-rice car and actually have some serious power under the hood.

When I had my first Maxima I ran up on an '87 Cressida. Chrome rocker panels, horribly ugly wheels, and a West Indian owner with a shit eating grin. We start going at it and at the first open straight I get into gear... and he starts pulling.

Turns out he had a 7M-GTE... in other words, the turbo Supra motor of that Cressida's time.

Never underestimate your enemy. :nono:

nickdrinkwater

Haha.  What a joke.  I'm guessing the owner actually did this to take the piss - I can't imagine they seriously like the way it looks.

SJ_GTI

Dude that is hawt!!!!

I want those rimz for my GTI, yo.

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

ChrisV

Quote from: nickdrinkwater on August 10, 2007, 10:53:52 AM
Haha.  What a joke.  I'm guessing the owner actually did this to take the piss - I can't imagine they seriously like the way it looks.

Normally when someone is doing it as a joke, they don't spend the money on the bodykit. That part of the car looks like someone seriously wanted it to look this way. That makes it sad.

And wim's right, I don't defend intentionally poor quality.

The sad thing is, with good wheels and no stickers/stripes/glue on scoops, this could almost have been a decent custom Touring. Just a little extra effort separates a custom from a pile.
Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

Zcarnut

Ive seen worse.Those spinner hubcaps are a nice touch!
Bet she can break the 25 second mark in the quarter!
I do drive a Honda (when im mowing my lawn).

Submariner

Quote from: cawimmer430 on August 10, 2007, 10:15:04 AM
I find my sister attractive.

Report me! I dare you!  :evildude:

Anyways, that is one hideous rice job.  Truly, utterly, terrible.  :pullover:
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

FlatBlackCaddy

:huh:

Actually looks like most of the "tuned" VW around here, minus the hubcaps and stickers.

There is one 4 door golf around here with some horrible rim package. They look like 30 series 275's at all 4 corners on 15" rims with 4" spacers. The tires are smaller than stock(i.e. more fender gap) and stick out the side of the car. Sadly this is one of the more "serious" VW around town.

red_shift

Those rims are like... BLECH! Amazingly hideous.
Can rims be custom made or are those available off the shelf? If they are off the shelf,
then the people who made those rims need to get some glasses or better yet,
new designers.
Future is electric

2018 Light Blue wrapped Tesla Model 3
2013 Dark blue Tesla Model S

All electric, no compromises!

Onslaught

Take off the rims and some other crap and it's not that bad. And it's not near as bad as part one with the Z3-MX-5.

Soup DeVille

Quote from: etypeJohn on August 10, 2007, 10:11:12 AM

That spoiler alone ought to be worth about a 10% reduction in autocross times, 5-7 MPH in top speed? and a couple more MPG.

The spoiler alone isn't that bad, but paired up with the luggage rails on the roof, its pretty damned funny looking.

I love the NOS stickers too. Real effective on a diesel I hear.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de