GTCC 537

Started by 565, August 15, 2007, 09:12:56 AM

I figured I'd move away from the extreme close ups and give you guys a very small picture.

There will be hints for each new page.? Good luck.

Pancor

Pancor

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Pancor

Quote from: M_power on August 15, 2007, 09:49:53 AM
one guess at a time :nono:

Screw Ya...   

Wheres your guess?  :devil:

Raghavan

ChrisV

Holy tiny pic, Batman!

I wouldn't even attempt it on that size pic. :lol:
Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

etypeJohn

Quote from: 565 on August 15, 2007, 09:12:56 AM

I figured I'd move away from the extreme close ups and give you guys a very small picture.

There will be hints for each new page.? Good luck.

Mazda MX6?

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

93JC

TheIntrepid

That would have been my next guess. :devil:

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Colin

The front part looks like a Mitsubishi 3000GTO, or perhaps its close cousin the Dodge Stealth, but the back part looks like either of these..........

No so far to everything.

CJ

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

CJ

Minpin

?Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!?

Panama_Chopster

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Panama_Chopster

Quote from: M_power on August 15, 2007, 09:33:41 PM
S13 nissan silvia?

No not S13.  When I say more specific I don't just mean the generation.  I also mean something else as well.

CJ

Nissan Silvia S15 Varietta?

CJ

SVT_Power

CJ

I will tomorrow.  I'm on my way to bed.

SVT_Power