I visited the Lamborghini dealer---tons of pics!

Started by BMWDave, June 27, 2005, 02:51:21 PM

BMWDave

Today I visited the lamborghini dealer...very cool! :)

Lamborghini SUV :praise:

More pictures are coming as I upload them!

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

TurboDan

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

I have a feeling this is an extremely expensive car...it was in the back room of the dealership (the car on the top).  Does anyone know which Ferrari this is?

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

I also have movies which I will get up soon :)

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

It looks like there were more Ferraris there than Lamborghinis. Also, that is a ratty building for a dealer that sells $300,000 super cars.  

BMWDave

QuoteIt looks like there were more Ferraris there than Lamborghinis. Also, that is a ratty building for a dealer that sells $300,000 super cars.
It was very nice inside.  Check out the videos.  Would you happen to know what Ferrari that was on the lift?  It was in a back room which I snuck into.

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

QuoteIt looks like there were more Ferraris there than Lamborghinis. Also, that is a ratty building for a dealer that sells $300,000 super cars.
It was very nice inside.  Check out the videos.  Would you happen to know what Ferrari that was on the lift?  It was in a back room which I snuck into.
It is a 208:

Or 308:

And, I will check out the video in just a sec.

TBR

Were there any people in there that looked like they might actually be buying or were there just a few high school kids with cameras drooling? ;) :lol:  

BMWDave

QuoteWere there any people in there that looked like they might actually be buying or were there just a few high school kids with cameras drooling? ;) :lol:
There was no one in there at all....just salespeople...I was the only "customer" in the dealership.  I asked them if I could take some pictures, and they were very nice about it, and said I could take as many as I wanted.

2007 Honda S2000

footoflead

nice video and pics dave....can you make longer videos....
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

BMWDave

Quotenice video and pics dave....can you make longer videos....
Thanks man. I'll try next time. :)

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

QuoteWere there any people in there that looked like they might actually be buying or were there just a few high school kids with cameras drooling? ;) :lol:
There was no one in there at all....just salespeople...I was the only "customer" in the dealership.  I asked them if I could take some pictures, and they were very nice about it, and said I could take as many as I wanted.
Cool

Raza

That's cool.  The guy who was at the helm was the same way when I was taking pics of the 456M.  

Nice pics, Dave.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BMWDave

QuoteThat's cool.  The guy who was at the helm was the same way when I was taking pics of the 456M.  

Nice pics, Dave.

2007 Honda S2000

Raza

QuoteThat's cool.  The guy who was at the helm was the same way when I was taking pics of the 456M. 

Nice pics, Dave.
It's nice when the guys at the dealership aren't assholes.

Was it only Lamborghini?  I don't know how they can make money.  The Lambo near me is Lambo/Aston/Bentley/Rolls/Saab/Cadillac, and other things....they used to have Olds, but obviously no more.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BMWDave

QuoteThat's cool.? The guy who was at the helm was the same way when I was taking pics of the 456M.?

Nice pics, Dave.
It's nice when the guys at the dealership aren't assholes.

Was it only Lamborghini?  I don't know how they can make money.  The Lambo near me is Lambo/Aston/Bentley/Rolls/Saab/Cadillac, and other things....they used to have Olds, but obviously no more.
It was only Lambo....they had a 360 Modena in the showroom, and a Maserati GranSport outside, and a Ferrari 208 in the back room, but the rest was only Lambo.  The Bentley driver wasnt even tied to the dealership.  

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

Colonel Cadillac

When I went to the Ferrari dealership in the town next to mine when I was about 8, I got to sit in all the Ferrari's in the showroom. It was great, my dad was extremely nervous it seemed, but distracted as the salesman was talking to him about Ferraris. As I look back on that experience, I am surprised they were so allowing. One of these days, I have to go to Greenwich and go to each dealership there (you will have trouble NOT finding your ideal car).  

Colonel Cadillac

BMWDave

QuoteDid you see a Murcielago Spyder?
Unfortuantely no :(

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

Looks like a cool way to kill an hour or two. To think I was happy to be looking around the dealer where I got my Mazda (it also sells Audis and Porches).
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

CaseyNPham

The first car i saw in this entire thread was...

the Maserati! (what else?)  :P  
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

BMWDave

QuoteThe first car i saw in this entire thread was...

the Maserati! (what else?)  :P
I also took a video of that maserati...I'll try to get it up soon.

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000