Another thread for my car! A possible engine

Started by SVT_Power, September 04, 2007, 06:25:49 PM

SVT_Power

Okay another thread.

I found an SVTC engine in Dearborn.

"It does have high miles (140,000), but it ran perfect every day that I had that car. It's had mobil 1 every oil change since it left the factory and does not make any noises, leaks, or smoke ... basically, it should have lots of life in it.

I'm looking for $250 as its shown in the pics."

It shouldn't be too far of a drive and a $250 gamble on the engine. Any opinions?
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Eye of the Tiger

WHoe even cares if ur just going to sell the car anyway  :cry:
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Soup DeVille

Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

the Teuton

187,xxx on a normal Duratec 2.5.  Just wanted to let you know. 

My bro's car had more than 140k when he bought it.

Conclusion:  It's a decent option.  Find out why it was taken out and how long it's been sitting.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!