Ford F150 Harley Davidson - 450hp for 2008.

Started by sandertheshark, September 05, 2007, 10:38:00 PM

S204STi

Quote from: Submariner on September 08, 2007, 12:02:32 PM
He got to 60 in (i'm guessing) 5 1/2 seconds, I can do it in 4.? :devil:

Oh, and I have a question, my cousin just bought a WRX wagon (same as yours) and hes looking for save, relatively affordable means of horsepower.? Any ideas.

BTW, he loves it.? :praise:

I'll PM ya.

sandertheshark

Quote from: Cobra93 on September 07, 2007, 09:30:27 PM
It's just a shame that they have no competent motorcycles to offer.  :frown:
This from a man cowering behind the massive windshield of a Honda Goldwing.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: sandertheshark on September 08, 2007, 12:49:11 PM

They also have cupholders, heated seats, air conditioning, cruise control, 10-speaker stereos, power mirrors, in dash navagation system, adjustable air suspension, antilock brakes, reverese gear,  backup camera, parking assist, training wheels, all weather floor mats, etc...
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Gotta-Qik-C7

Quote from: Pancor on September 07, 2007, 06:08:06 AM

All Harley owners care about is owning a Harley, no matter how loud, underpowered, or full of holes they are.? I'd rather ride :ohyeah:? ? ? ?Lol at your old man for having HD shit on his truck without actually having one! 
[/b]
I don't understand how people drool over these overpriced,slow,and outdated turds.  :huh:
2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: gotta-qik-z28 on September 08, 2007, 02:20:56 PM
[/b]
I don't understand how people drool over these overpriced,slow,and outdated turds.  :huh:

They would be cool if they were cheaper than Japanese bikes. I'd probably have one, in that case.  :huh:

sandertheshark

Quote from: gotta-qik-z28 on September 08, 2007, 02:20:56 PM

Ride one of these and say that again.

Eye of the Tiger

Raghavan

Buells look really nice, but Harleys look like crap. :huh:

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Raghavan on September 08, 2007, 02:33:03 PM
Buells look really nice, but Harleys look like crap. :huh:

Buells and Nightrods are examples of what HD can do.

The rest of the HD bikes are examples of what HD buyers want. They love chrome, leather riveted seats, tassles, loud noises, going slow, and looking like they're Hells Angels. P0s3rs, the lot of them.

sandertheshark

I wasn't even going to bring Buell in to it.  Harleys are damn fine bikes.

I can see how kids would be unimpressed with a Soft Tail or a Fat Boy the same way they'd shrug at an old Chevelle but their new bikes especially that Night Rod I posted, are thoroughly modern and quite beautiful.

Raghavan

The Nightrod is OK. There's a chance that i would ride one of those. Other Harleys? not a chance.

sandertheshark

Quote from: Raghavan on September 08, 2007, 02:42:43 PM
The Nightrod is OK. There's a chance that i would ride one of those. Other Harleys? not a chance.
Not a Sportster 1200?

Not a V-Rod?

Not a Super Glide?

S204STi

I would dig a Sportster, with quiet pipes.  They sound great.

TheIntrepid

The only gripe I have with Harleys is the stereotype that only gangbangers ride them. :huh:

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

sandertheshark

Quote from: TheIntrepid on September 08, 2007, 07:20:16 PM
The only gripe I have with Harleys is the stereotype that only gangbangers ride them. :huh:
Gangbangers ride six-fou' Impalas, yo.

You mean biker gangs?

TheIntrepid

sandertheshark

Quote from: TheIntrepid on September 08, 2007, 07:28:58 PM
Yes, biker gangs.
That stereotype died a long time ago.  Now the stereotypical Harley owner is a middle-aged dude who wished he was in a biker gang when he was growing up.

TheIntrepid

Quote from: sandertheshark on September 08, 2007, 07:39:34 PM
That stereotype died a long time ago.  Now the stereotypical Harley owner is a middle-aged dude who wished he was in a biker gang when he was growing up.

Not in Canada yet. I will still move the fuck out of the left lane if a biker comes up on me. Actually I'd move out of the left lane if anyone was behind me.

TBR

If you can be in the right lane why would you ever be in the left lane?

Additionally, just because someone wears a leather jacket and has tatoos doesn't mean they are in a biker gang.

TheIntrepid

Quote from: TBR on September 08, 2007, 07:48:16 PM

Ehh, I know it's not a good habit but I like to drive in the left. Usually, I'm going much faster than everyone else so it's just a better place to be, otherwise I'd constantly be swinging back out into the left lane to pass.

I am courteous however and will move over if someone faster comes up behind me.

TBR

Changing lanes is so difficult. Really, unless traffic is heavy I see no reason to not stay right seeing as how you likely don't check your mirrors more than two or three times a minute.

SVT666

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: HEMI666 on September 08, 2007, 08:31:44 PM
Now, this is a nice bike...

If you have $30k and just like to ride in straight lines, sure :huh:

SVT666

Quote from: NACar on September 08, 2007, 08:39:11 PM
If you have $30k and just like to ride in straight lines, sure :huh:
What's wrong with cruising?  Crotch rockets aren't my thing...not with this gut anyway.

SVT_Power

Quote from: TBR on September 08, 2007, 07:48:16 PM

Additionally, just because someone wears a leather jacket and has tatoos doesn't mean they are in a biker gang.

I was planning on getting a tattoo over the summer (didn't go through with it but might sometime this yr) and I have a leather jacket. But i don't have a bike. Can i still be in a biker gang? :lol:
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

sandertheshark

Quote from: M_power on September 08, 2007, 11:56:51 PM
I was planning on getting a tattoo over the summer (didn't go through with it but might sometime this yr) and I have a leather jacket. But i don't have a bike. Can i still be in a biker gang? :lol:
Just hang out in a biker bar all the time and they'll assume yoiu're one oft them.  Oh, and you;ll need facial hair too.

thewizard16

Quote from: M_power on September 08, 2007, 11:56:51 PM
Sure. We have Bikes Blues and BBQ coming up beginning of next month. Attend that, get a shirt, and you're set. (Personally, I hate it. 300,000 people with Harleys (or bikes that look like them, I don't know the brands) descend on this place and make it hell for a week. I try to drive as little as possible, but the noise at night is irritating. This in no small part has led to my distaste for Harleys.)
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

omicron

Quote from: TheIntrepid on September 08, 2007, 07:20:16 PM

I'm sorry; gangbangers?

Cobra93

Quote from: sandertheshark on September 08, 2007, 12:49:11 PM
Trust me on this one. I'm not the cowering type. That would be the faux biker guys on the Hardly Ablesons. Like the ones I was constantly getting stuck behind while riding the Dragon.

But I do like the V-rods and Buells.

FordSVT

Quote from: Cobra93 on September 07, 2007, 09:30:27 PM
It's just a shame that they have no competent motorcycles to offer.  :frown:

I've driven a co-worker's all-black V-rod and it was a pretty wicked bike, went like stink too.

As for the HD F-150, it's certainly a sweet looking truck. I've always liked the interiors and exteriors of the HD trucks, but I'm like those who don't really care for the HD tie-in. Nothing against the company, I wouldn't want a Kawasaki edition Toyota Camry either.

They should offer the exact same truck minus the HD badges in some alternate colours. Make the HD version $500 more and give it different looking wheels or something.