GTCC #100 (Yes, thats One followed by two Zeros)

Started by oilfilter, June 29, 2005, 05:48:11 AM

oilfilter

The pressure of creating GTCC # 100 was just unbearable. I couldnt find some befittingly exotic vehicle that wouldnt be guessed easily by the Auto-Crack addicts on this forum. So I copped out. And now...., Ladies, I present you with El Lame Automobile...

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

oilfilter

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

oilfilter

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

oilfilter

BTW, mods, at the end of a GTCC, please give the thread starter the opportunity to post the entire pic of the car, before the thread is locked. Thanks! :)  

oilfilter

BMWDave

QuoteBTW, mods, at the end of a GTCC, please give the thread starter the opportunity to post the entire pic of the car, before the thread is locked. Thanks! :)
No problem, I will give them sufficient time next time :)

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

oilfilter

Not an impala.

I will be off for a short while now. Will check back an hour or so later. I'll PM you the answer before I leave for the day (due to the difference in time zones).

BMWDave

I am going to be away away for part of the day too, so after the time we both leave, posters should just leave their guesses and we will ket back to you.

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

Are you sure its not a Caprice clone-like a European version?  They look awfully similar.

2007 Honda S2000

crv16

Guys, this is a mid 70s - early 80's car.  And look at those fender mounted mirrors - this is not domestic.  I'm thinking it is some eastern european (russian?) car.
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6
09 Subaru Forester X Premium 5 speed

oilfilter

QuoteAre you sure its not a Caprice clone-like a European version?  They look awfully similar.

Not a Caprice( made in the US or Europe or anywhere.).

Raza

QuoteGuys, this is a mid 70s - early 80's car.  And look at those fender mounted mirrors - this is not domestic.  I'm thinking it is some eastern european (russian?) car.
Or it could be Japanese..

Toyota Crown?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Tom

I'm almost positive its that v8 toyota large luxury sedan they made around the 70s and 80s.  I can't think of the name, but IIRC it starts with a C.  Cressida maybe?  Or Raza might have it with Crown.

TBR

It almost looks like a Carmague, but I don't think that is it.  

oilfilter

QuoteGuys, this is a mid 70s - early 80's car.  And look at those fender mounted mirrors - this is not domestic.  I'm thinking it is some eastern european (russian?) car.
Or it could be Japanese..

Toyota Crown?
no

oilfilter

QuoteI'm almost positive its that v8 toyota large luxury sedan they made around the 70s and 80s.  I can't think of the name, but IIRC it starts with a C.  Cressida maybe?  Or Raza might have it with Crown.
Cressida?
No.

oilfilter

QuoteIt almost looks like a Carmague, but I don't think that is it.
not a Carmague (whatever that is)

TBR

QuoteIt almost looks like a Carmague, but I don't think that is it.
not a Carmague (whatever that is)
Rolls Royce Camargue (spelled it wrong the first time):

oilfilter

BMWDave and GMPenguin have been PMed with the answer, since I dont know how long I am going to be on the forums tonight.

93JC

TBR

I think you can probably go ahead and post #101.

oilfilter

QuoteIt's a mid-'80s Nissan President.

93JC has got it   B)