2006 Bentley Continental Flying Spur

Started by BMWDave, June 29, 2005, 06:22:32 AM

R33 GT-R

The convertible DB9 is just sick.  It looks like it's moving 160 mph just sitting still.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

R33 GT-R

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

TBR

QuoteThe convertible DB9 is just sick.  It looks like it's moving 160 mph just sitting still.
I don't care for the DB9 Volante, the car just needs a roof.  

R33 GT-R

sweet, saw that pic on their site.  Go to dealer search and check out Dallas, Tx they have sound clips and a large inventory.

TBR

Quotesweet, saw that pic on their site.  Go to dealer search and check out Dallas, Tx they have sound clips and a large inventory.
Wow, that is the best sounding engine I have ever heard!  

BMWDave

Quotesweet, saw that pic on their site.  Go to dealer search and check out Dallas, Tx they have sound clips and a large inventory.
Wow!  I am thinking the same thing.

2007 Honda S2000

R33 GT-R

Quotesweet, saw that pic on their site.  Go to dealer search and check out Dallas, Tx they have sound clips and a large inventory.
It does sound wicked, the note between the Vanquish and the DB9 is so incredibly different as well.

BMWDave

Quotesweet, saw that pic on their site.? Go to dealer search and check out Dallas, Tx they have sound clips and a large inventory.
It does sound wicked, the note between the Vanquish and the DB9 is so incredibly different as well.
The Vanquish sounds tremendously powerful, while the DB9 sounds a little higher strung, if you will.  Both sound absolutely incredible!

2007 Honda S2000

Raza

Whatever the hell this is, I want it...!

Actually, you know, looking at it now, that front grille looks Thunderbirdish, don't you think?

I'll stick with my favorite Aston of all time, the V8 Vantage, or V8 Vantage Lemans.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raza

600bhp+ fire breathing, twin supercharged monster!

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

R33 GT-R

BMWDave

The picture doesnt work.  What are you posting a picture of?

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

600bhp+ fire breathing, twin supercharged monster!
Looks to boy racer for me, I will take a V8 Volante thank you very much:

Too bad it only has 260hp (but, if you convert the engine to euro spec it makes 410, much better. I also suspect that you can also convert it to Vantage spec for something like 500hp).  

Raza

QuoteThe picture doesnt work.  What are you posting a picture of?
I posted two of an AR-1 or something, a limited edition Aston from Tim's Dallas site that he posted.

Another pic I posted was of a BRG Aston Martin V8 Vantage LeMans, a 600bhp, twin supercharged, fire-breathing monster!

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

TBR

QuoteThe picture doesnt work.  What are you posting a picture of?
I posted two of an AR-1 or something, a limited edition Aston from Tim's Dallas site that he posted.

Another pic I posted was of a BRG Aston Martin V8 Vantage LeMans, a 600bhp, twin supercharged, fire-breathing monster!
The AR1 is just a Zagato bodied DB7.

Raza

I don't like the grille--the DB7 Zagato that came out a couple of years ago looked alot better.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

BMWDave

I can see the pictures now....they are beautiful cars.

2007 Honda S2000

R33 GT-R

They are very nice but Raza doesn't think so, he's mad at the world and the police.

TBR

I don't like the grille--the DB7 Zagato that came out a couple of years ago looked alot better.
Yeah, that version was euro only :(  

R33 GT-R

QuoteThe picture doesnt work.? What are you posting a picture of?

Sucks never making it to the motherland.

TBR

Since Great Britian is the motherland of Aston Martin and the historical motherland of the USA, that comment doesn't make just a whole lot of sense.  

R33 GT-R

Since Great Britian is the motherland of Aston Martin and the historical motherland of the USA, that comment doesn't make just a whole lot of sense.
Well of course it doesn't.

R33 GT-R

but you got another post out of it didn't you.

R33 GT-R

I'm helping out your topic whoring, in case you needed a hint.

TBR

Yeah, I guess you did say it... ;) :lol:  

R33 GT-R

Yeah, I guess you did say it... ;) :lol:
Well of course I did, keep posting though you've got a long way to go.