2006 Bentley Continental Flying Spur

Started by BMWDave, June 29, 2005, 06:22:32 AM

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

R33 GT-R

I have loved this car since it's inception, it's a beauty to the eyes from every aspect.  The interior just blows me away as well.  

Raza will chime in now to slam the Conti.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

BMWDave

QuoteI have loved this car since it's inception, it's a beauty to the eyes from every aspect.  The interior just blows me away as well.  

Raza will chime in now to slam the Conti.
:lol:   The interior is absolutely gorgeous...I also love this car inside and out.

2007 Honda S2000

R33 GT-R

This car is just elegant to the T, it's like a fine woman in a conservative but extremely sexy evening gown.  

Raza, I know you would rather have the Aston Martin.  

BMWDave

QuoteThis car is just elegant to the T, it's like a fine woman in a conservative but extremely sexy evening gown.  

I would also much rather have an Aston Martin than a Continental GT, but the sedan really has no competition....its "competitors" cost more than double as much, and it provides the same interior ambiance (almost) as them.

2007 Honda S2000

R33 GT-R

QuoteThis car is just elegant to the T, it's like a fine woman in a conservative but extremely sexy evening gown. 

I would also much rather have an Aston Martin than a Continental GT, but the sedan really has no competition....its "competitors" cost more than double as much, and it provides the same interior ambiance (almost) as them.
That's what we were going at it about, different segments.  Everything inside looks so soft to the touch.

TBR

I suppose it is nice enough, but I will take one of the more mainstream large lux models over it, perhaps a Quattroporte or Super V8.  

R33 GT-R

QuoteI suppose it is nice enough, but I will take one of the more mainstream large lux models over it, perhaps a Quattroporte or Super V8.
As far as price yes, but damn this car is fine.

BMWDave

QuoteI suppose it is nice enough, but I will take one of the more mainstream large lux models over it, perhaps a Quattroporte or Super V8.
My thoughts exactly.

2007 Honda S2000

R33 GT-R

My thoughts exactly.
Plus the Super 8s and Quattros are all over the place, I have yet to see this car on the road.  A car like this makes a statement, I've made it and I'm going to enjoy it.  It's not flamboyant to the point of rappers blinging them out but instead it exudes class and pure elegance, to me.    

TBR

My thoughts exactly.
Plus the Super 8s and Quattros are all over the place, I have yet to see this car on the road.  A car like this makes a statement, I've made it and I'm going to enjoy it.  It's not flamboyant to the point of rappers blinging them out but instead it exudes class and pure elegance, to me.
The Quattroporte is all over the place? That is funny because I have never seen one except at the auto show. I suspect the Quattroporte is more rare than this car will be.  

BMWDave

My thoughts exactly.
The Quattroporte is all over the place? That is funny because I have never seen one except at the auto show. I suspect the Quattroporte is more rare than this car will be.
He said quattros, which could also be taken to mean the A8s.

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

My thoughts exactly.
He said quattros, which could also be taken to mean the A8s.
Yeah, though since no previous mention had been made of the A8 I assumed he meant the Quattroporte.  

BMWDave

I have only seen one Quattraporte on the road.

2007 Honda S2000

R33 GT-R

My thoughts exactly.
You meant the Maserati, and you put that with the Super 8?  C'mon now, that's a bit silly don't you think.  Dave caught what I was thinking.

But I still take the GT over the Quattroport.

To me this doesn't look as luxurious as the Bentley.

In this pick it looks like they did a knockoff of the Aston Martin.

TBR

It isn't as luxurious, but it is a whole lot more sporty. This is well worth the small comfort sacrifice imho:

R33 GT-R

Boo Ya!  TBR  I hear you on the sporty side but the GT is a phat ride that's multifacetted.  

BMWDave

QuoteIt isn't as luxurious, but it is a whole lot more sporty. This is well worth the small comfort sacrifice imho:

Either way, they are both amazing cars.  If I was the one driving the Maserati would be my pick by far...but if I wasnt, then it would be the other way around.

2007 Honda S2000

R33 GT-R

I would just go with the Aston Martin.

TBR

QuoteIt isn't as luxurious, but it is a whole lot more sporty. This is well worth the small comfort sacrifice imho:

Either way, they are both amazing cars.  If I was the one driving the Maserati would be my pick by far...but if I wasnt, then it would be the other way around.
I'll agree with that. Also, the front of the Maserati's interior is in the same league as the Continental's imho:

(those are my personal color/wood choices)

BMWDave

I'll agree with that. Also, the front of the Maserati's interior is in the same league as the Continental's imho:

(those are my personal color/wood choices)
The back is what matters if you arent driving ;) :lol:

2007 Honda S2000

R33 GT-R

Yep but I still don't think the front is as nice as the GTs, it is very nice though.

BMWDave

QuoteYep but I still don't think the front is as nice as the GTs, it is very nice though.
I agree its not as nice, but its a lot sportier.

2007 Honda S2000

R33 GT-R

QuoteYep but I still don't think the front is as nice as the GTs, it is very nice though.
I agree its not as nice, but its a lot sportier.
It is defenitely that.

Raza

We talked about this earlier, it's been said that it still doesn't ride as well as an S class...

And yes, I'd rather have an Aston or a Quattroporte.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

R33 GT-R

So, if we're not worried about the back I'll take this....

R33 GT-R

QuoteWe talked about this earlier, it's been said that it still doesn't ride as well as an S class...

And yes, I'd rather have an Aston or a Quattroporte.
Well of course you would, hoser.

R33 GT-R

TBR

The DB9 is beautiful! I feel a new sig coming on... :lol:

BMWDave

QuoteThe DB9 is beautiful! I feel a new sig coming on... :lol:
It is the most beautiful car on the planet to ever be made, IMO.  I will probably replace the M6 with a DB9 very soon.

2007 Honda S2000