S Class without the Fender Flares

Started by BMWDave, June 29, 2005, 06:50:31 AM

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

R33 GT-R

That looks alot better in my opinion, the MB has always been a clean formal looking car.  This one without the flares looks clean and formal, does it have a different interior as well?    :lol:  
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

BMWDave

QuoteThat looks alot better in my opinion, the MB has always been a clean formal looking car.  This one without the flares looks clean and formal, does it have a different interior as well?    :lol:
I'm afraid we cant hope for that much B)

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

Looks better from the side at least, though it may not come out as well from other angles.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

TBR

Much, much better, it doesn't look like it has been taking steriods, unlike the real car, and that is the way it should be. The S-class is supposed to be elegant, not aggressive.

R33 GT-R

The fender flares are waaay too much for me, I really don't know what they are thinking.

crv16

Wow, that is much better looking.  Those fender flares are so dopey looking.
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6
09 Subaru Forester X Premium 5 speed

R33 GT-R

QuoteWow, that is much better looking.  Those fender flares are so dopey looking.
The flares look like they were taken off a Frontier and put on the S.    :blink:  

CaseyNPham

1. It looks much nicer
2. That dude is small
3. Wait, is that Brad Pitt?
4. It looks like he might've been put there to prevent the weirdish looking part that would be hard to redesign with a photo.

Wow, it looks much classier like the current gen S.
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

BMWDave

Now that I think of it, it does look a little like Brad Pitt.

2007 Honda S2000

280Z Turbo

Looks much classier!

I figured out where the flares come from...

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

Catman

shayslay

I'm going to have agree with everyone else. It's an improvement!
-impReza

2004 Acura RSX-S

cawimmer430

Looks good. But I have come to like the fender flares on the current S-Class for one reason only: it adds a brutish stance to the car. It's still elegant. I have been studying the salesman guide of the new S-Class at Mercedes in my spare time and they've got pictures in there not shown on the internet (at least not yet). It's really not that bad looking IMHO.

The interior on the other hand is superb in terms of materials, but the design could have been better.  :angry:  
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Catman

CWW actually registered here but he hasn't posted yet. :(   If it's the same guy.

TBR

QuoteCWW actually registered here but he hasn't posted yet. :(   If it's the same guy.
Many others have done the same thing, what is the point of registering if you never post?  

BMWDave

QuoteCWW actually registered here but he hasn't posted yet. :(   If it's the same guy.
Many others have done the same thing, what is the point of registering if you never post?
I know...I hope CWW starts posting here...his photoshops would make a great addition to the site.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

the flares make the car look fat.

cawimmer430

QuoteCWW actually registered here but he hasn't posted yet. :(   If it's the same guy.
He also registered on C&D but only made like 5 posts. He posts mainly on Germancarfans.com and on Autoweek. I also met him on www.focus.de in the car forums where he actually posts in German (I think he is German)! Cool guy actually.  :rockon:  
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

BMWDave

QuoteCWW actually registered here but he hasn't posted yet. :(   If it's the same guy.
He also registered on C&D but only made like 5 posts. He posts mainly on Germancarfans.com and on Autoweek. I also met him on www.focus.de in the car forums where he actually posts in German (I think he is German)! Cool guy actually.  :rockon:
HIs name is Andre....is that a German name?

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

It doesn't sound German, but that doesn't mean he's not German, that he doesn't live in Germany, or even that it isn't a German name anyway. :lol:

BMWDave

QuoteIt doesn't sound German, but that doesn't mean he's not German, that he doesn't live in Germany, or even that it isn't a German name anyway. :lol:
True :lol:  

2007 Honda S2000

CWW

Yep, I'm german...and thanks for the nice comments.

Greetings
Andr

ifcar

QuoteYep, I'm german...and thanks for the nice comments.

Greetings
Andr?
Welcome, and thanks for posting! Can we expect the trend to continue?  :P  

CWW

QuoteYep, I'm german...and thanks for the nice comments.

Greetings
Andr?
Welcome, and thanks for posting! Can we expect the trend to continue?  :P
Sure, always interested in friendly forums.

btw. there are two more impressions of the new s-class i did:

S-Class Convertible

S-Class Pullmann

S-Class SUV

TBR

All 3 look great, particularly the convertible. Very nice :)  

Raghavan

blue convertible top looks really sweet.
how do you do all this stuff??

BMWDave

All photoshops look great!  I really like them.

2007 Honda S2000

CWW

how do you do all this stuff??
...by investing a lot of time... ;)