***Attl Classic Car Show (Part III)***

Started by cawimmer430, September 16, 2007, 08:34:11 AM

cawimmer430

Part 3

Ford Granada Estate "Hearse". I saw the same car today at the Taufkirchner Classic Car Show!

Opel Kadett B

Lloyd "Alexander" 600 - the owner was very friendly and talkative. Believe it or not this car was destined for the US and even got US-specifications  (you can tell by the bumpers and the lights). It's his daily driver and he's been all over Europe with his wife and kids (when they were younger) with the little Lloyd and it's 25-horsepower engine.

Triumph Spitfire, in need of repairs...

Another Opel Kadett B...

An old Rover I believe, but don't quote me on that...

A classic BMW motorcycle with sidecar...

Classic motorycles...NSU, Honda, BMW, Z?ndapp etc.

Porsche Diesel Junior tractors...

This event was actually created for tractor enthusiasts, so there were tons of them around. I just photographed a few interesting ones. I'm not much into tractors...in fact I don't give a damn about them at all!

One big MOFO!

Classic "Lanz Bulldog"

Deutz tractor...

Mercedes-Benz Unimog 25-PS

And since I am a big animal friend (and this event too place on the grounds of a local farm), enjoy. I thought the goat and the donkey together was cute as hell.  :praise:

Mama cow and baby cow... :tounge:

THE END

Hope you liked the pics!  :rockon:

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Colin

I did like the pics.........

That's not an old Rover, it is a Fiat... 1100, I think from about 1960.

cawimmer430

Quote from: Colin on September 19, 2007, 10:28:22 AM
I did like the pics.........

That's not an old Rover, it is a Fiat... 1100, I think from about 1960.

Thanks.  :praise:

A guy on another forum corrected me. It's a Neckar Spezial.
  :ohyeah:

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

Colin

Quote from: cawimmer430 on September 20, 2007, 02:42:29 AM

Thanks.  :praise:

A guy on another forum corrected me. It's a Neckar Spezial.
  :ohyeah:
Ah, yes......... it has a different grille from the Fiat on which it is based........ I should have known that, I suppose......

cawimmer430

Quote from: Colin on September 20, 2007, 06:26:14 AM
Ah, yes......... it has a different grille from the Fiat on which it is based........ I should have known that, I suppose......

Confusing, eh?  :rastaman:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

the Teuton

You have Hondas at your show? 

Cool pictures.  Did I see a McLaren M6 or whatever it's called in the background?  Edit:  That might be in Pt. 2.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

cawimmer430

Quote from: the Teuton on September 20, 2007, 09:24:22 AM
You have Hondas at your show? 

Sometimes. That Honda motorcycle was a classic though, you got to admit that.

Quote from: the Teuton on September 20, 2007, 09:24:22 AMCool pictures.  Did I see a McLaren M6 or whatever it's called in the background?  Edit:  That might be in Pt. 2.

McLaren M6???  :huh:

www.wimmerfotografie.de