Noble M14

Started by TBR, June 29, 2005, 01:30:50 PM

TBR

While trying to figure out what the car was Dave spotted, I came across info on the new Noble M14. It looks awesome, both inside, outside, and from the spec sheet, thought you guys might be interested:
http://www.noblecars.com/model-m14.htm

Does anyone know if we will be getting this model?

BMWDave

Car and Driver did an article about it with some information some time ago, I believe.  You might want to look that up.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

TBR

QuoteCar and Driver did an article about it with some information some time ago, I believe.  You might want to look that up.
That was the M12, the previous version. It was more raw edged than this car appears to be.

MrH

Absolutely stunning car.  Hope we get it over here as a kit car.
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

Raza

I've got a question for you all...

Are the Vector M12 and the Noble M12 the same thing?  Because they look completely different.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

TBR

QuoteI've got a question for you all...

Are the Vector M12 and the Noble M12 the same thing?  Because they look completely different.
Nope, completely different.

BMWDave

well then theyre not the same thing  :lol:

Here are the specs for the Vector M12

Here are the specs for the Noble M12

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

Are the Vector M12 and the Noble M12 the same thing?  Because they look completely different.

Thanks for the wealth of information on the Noble ;) :lol:

BMWDave

Are the Vector M12 and the Noble M12 the same thing?? Because they look completely different.

Thanks for the wealth of information on the Noble ;) :lol:
Youre welcome :lol:  

2007 Honda S2000

R33 GT-R

Yes it was informative
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

BMWDave

QuoteYes it was informative
I thought it contained the same information as the other link, since they are both from the same site.  Hey what are you complaining about...its just a google click away! :lol:

2007 Honda S2000

R33 GT-R

I'm not complaining, I'm dropping it like it's hot.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

CaseyNPham

I found out everything I needed! Thanks for the links! And did the Noble M12 have Sonata tail lights?
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

giant_mtb

Well...if it's not coming to the US, then you'd have to pay over 145K in US dollars plus the shipping and what not.  (1.95 dollars ~ 1 pound)

saxonyron

I just spotted this one last week in Nashua NH.  Posted it on C&D for an identification.  (I know, I should have posted it here first! B) )  It sounded awesome and looked as fast as a motorcycle when the light turned green.  

Funny thing - Dave first posted this on June 29, the very night I saw this car.   Hmmmmm...seems somehow cosmic!

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

Raghavan

Meh, the M12 is much lighter and faster and cheaper. and those DO looks like sonata tail lights!

BMWDave

QuoteI just spotted this one last week in Nashua NH.  Posted it on C&D for an identification.  (I know, I should have posted it here first! B) )  It sounded awesome and looked as fast as a motorcycle when the light turned green.  

Funny thing - Dave first posted this on June 29, the very night I saw this car.   Hmmmmm...seems somehow cosmic!

I didnt see a noble though...what I saw was a Callaway C12 ;)  I would have liked to see a noble though.

2007 Honda S2000