Urgent Help Please!

Started by AutobahnSHO, September 26, 2007, 10:45:52 AM

TBR

They all work, you just have to enter a zip code in the 3rd one.

The Pirate

Quote from: TheIntrepid on October 07, 2007, 10:49:24 PM
link not workin, tim.

All 3 worked for me.  For the last one (a KBB link), you will need to input some information to progress, but it shows the 3.8L engine being standard equipment on the '99 Caravan ES; which is consistent with info from the first two.

Edit:  too slow!
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

TBR

Yeah, I checked the kbb one in another browser to make sure it would work.

CALL_911

Quote from: TBR on October 07, 2007, 10:44:49 PM
Actually, you're wrong, the '99 had three V6s, including the 3.3 and 3.8, and an I4. Additionally, the ES (the Sport name was part of a package on the ES in '99, it became a trim level in '00), came standard with the 3.8.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Thanks for playing.

pwned.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

AutobahnSHO

Quote from: TBR on October 07, 2007, 10:44:49 PM
Actually, you're wrong, the '99 had three V6s, including the 3.3 and 3.8, and an I4. Additionally, the ES (the Sport name was part of a package on the ES in '99, it became a trim level in '00), came standard with the 3.8.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Thanks for playing.
Weird-
Ours has a 3.3L "flex fuel".  From the history so far I'm pretty sure it was in a front end collision at some point.  We picked it up cheap from a place (in MD) that dealt mostly in cheapish Chrysler minivan.

Is there an easy way to find the manufacturer specs (from the VIN?) The dealership never mentioned that the engine didn't match..

I guess when I get time I can look up the VIN codes and see what engine it supposedly came with..
Will

TBR

Crap, don't prove me wrong :P . I'd think that a carfax would tell you what engine it originally came with, but if it is an ES Sport than it should be the 3.8.

ifcar

Carfax tells you the engine even without buying the report, but I wouldn't count on them being 100% accurate.

TheIntrepid

Quote from: TBR on October 08, 2007, 08:18:40 AM
Crap, don't prove me wrong :P . I'd think that a carfax would tell you what engine it originally came with, but if it is an ES Sport than it should be the 3.8.

He didn't say it was an ES Sport. I always thought the sport was a trim level based off the base. I know the base one is now called "SE", if I'm not mistaken.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

AutobahnSHO

Well, since it's so much work to get the wife to send me the VIN, I'll have to let you guys hang for a few weeks- I'll be home the first week of November..  :-)
Will