***Taufkirchner Classic Car Show 2007 (Part 4)***

Started by cawimmer430, September 29, 2007, 08:52:56 AM

cawimmer430

Part 4

This was an interesting BMW. I have no clue which BMW it is though, so i photographed the hell out of it. Any Bimmer experts here?

Mercedes 220S Coupe

DKW F12

Two Opel Rekord's

1936 Aero Roadster with 30-hp. A Czech car.

Opel Rekord Coupe

Opel GT

Land Rover Defender & Wartburg (East German car)

Porsche 944

End of Part 4
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Colin

Not sure precisely what that BMW is, but I spotted the "Graber" badge on the dash. Graber was a Swiss coachbuilder, perhaps best known for their association with Alvis in the 50s....... so, I am guessing that this is a coachbuilr variant of the BMW 328. I did a quick Google, and found one picture of something similar, but no other text or info.

I'm looking forward to Part 5 of this thread, already.......... think I will have to visit one of these German Classic Car shows next year as you get some very different vehicles from what attends a UK show.  :cheers:

cawimmer430

Quote from: Colin on September 29, 2007, 09:25:25 AM
Not sure precisely what that BMW is, but I spotted the "Graber" badge on the dash. Graber was a Swiss coachbuilder, perhaps best known for their association with Alvis in the 50s....... so, I am guessing that this is a coachbuilr variant of the BMW 328. I did a quick Google, and found one picture of something similar, but no other text or info.

I'm looking forward to Part 5 of this thread, already.......... think I will have to visit one of these German Classic Car shows next year as you get some very different vehicles from what attends a UK show.  :cheers:

:ohyeah:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie