***Taufkirchner Classic Car Show 2007 (Part 5)***

Started by cawimmer430, October 03, 2007, 05:50:47 AM

cawimmer430

Part 5

We begin with a true classic from the brand Mercedes-Benz: the Unimog. Here are a bunch of Unimog's, most of them the "farm type" 1950s 401 and one 406 (beginning 1971).

Type 401 (1971)

No idea what this "FK" truck is...

For the World War II fanatics. The German equivalent of the US Army Jeep: the Volkswagen K?belwagen Type 82.

Another German "Jeep" from World War II, the Volkswagen Typ 166 "Schwimmwagen". The vehicle could operate on land and on water. I believe it had an AWD layout and was also a good offroader. My rear shot was terrible because the sunlight shone in from the front making the rear pitch black. Flash didn't help much either. At the rear this car has a small propeller for propulsion in water.

DKW Munga

Volkswagen Beetle's and Busses. Lovely little things!

Now with 5 extra horsepower!

VW Bus with interior shot...

Hanomag AL28

Mercedes-Benz "Kurzhauber" Firetruck

I always enjoy hearing "car enthusiast" (mostly stupid dumbass mofo Lexus fanboys who think they're rebadged Toyota's have style...  :devil: :devil: :devil:) claim that Fiat and the French cars (Renault, Peugeot, Citroen and sometimes Simca or Talbot) have never made "beautiful cars". Yeah, they're soooooo right....

Fiat Dino 2000

Peugeot 504 Coupe. Beautiful.

BMW 600 & Jaguar XK150

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Colin

cawimmer430

Quote from: Colin on October 03, 2007, 06:29:05 AM
Fiat Dino, one of my very favourite cars! :cheers:

It looks like a mini Ferrari too. When I first saw it I thought it WAS a Ferrari!

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

Colin

Well, it did have a Ferrari engine............ the Dino Coupe is equally gorgeous.

cawimmer430

Quote from: Colin on October 03, 2007, 09:43:55 AM
Well, it did have a Ferrari engine............ the Dino Coupe is equally gorgeous.

Check out Part 6. Dino....  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de