GTCC 558

Started by TheIntrepid, October 04, 2007, 09:29:02 PM

TheIntrepid

Shouldn't be too hard.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

TheIntrepid

SVT_Power

at least post a clear picture if ur gonna post a small part of it
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

sandertheshark

Oldsmobile... Aurora.

TheIntrepid

Quote from: M_power on October 04, 2007, 09:33:41 PM
at least post a clear picture if ur gonna post a small part of it

Yours was like 100x100. Stfu.

Quote from: sandertheshark on October 04, 2007, 09:33:42 PM
Oldsmobile... Aurora.

No. Although the hint I will give is that the panel gaps are like that of the C-Class. :lol:

sandertheshark

Quote from: TheIntrepid on October 10, 1973, 08:45:28 PM

No. Although the hint I will give is that the panel gaps are like that of the C-Class. :lol:
thanks dr. obvious.

F0rd esc0rt.

TheIntrepid

The Pirate

Mazda MPV (the boxy RWD one)?
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

TheIntrepid

Nope.

I'm going to bed, who wants to keep it going?

The Pirate

After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

TheIntrepid

Eddie now knows it. He is not allowed to guess

sandertheshark

TheIntrepid

SVT_Power

so who wants the answer? Put your hand up

The Pirate

Mazda B-series truck?

TheIntrepid

No

Quote from: M_power on October 04, 2007, 09:45:06 PM
so who wants the answer? Put your hand up

Sometimes I wonder to myself how dumb you really are. Then you do something dumber.

sandertheshark

Quote from: TheIntrepid on October 04, 2007, 09:47:48 PM
No

Sometimes I wonder to myself how dumb you really are. Then you do something dumber.
You trusted him.  Who's the dumb-ass?

Mazda 929.

The Pirate

SEAT Cordoba (1st gen)?

Pancor

SVT_Power

sandertheshark

ifcar

SVT_Power

sandertheshark

SVT_Power

Panama_Chopster

SVT_Power

Panama_Chopster

heelntoe

@heelntoe