***Cars from M?hldorf!*** (Part 4)

Started by cawimmer430, July 01, 2005, 01:11:51 PM

cawimmer430

Carspin won't let me post all pics and it's a hassle to do it the Carspin way. Here the link.  ;)

Link: http://www.caranddriver.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=66186
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

shayslay

Well that's a little gem.

And I think the dog is moving closer to the BMW haha
-impReza

2004 Acura RSX-S

BMWDave

Very nice pictures!  I especially liked that Discovery :P Those 6 Series' are also very, very nice.  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

TBR

I am seeing a lot of E-class in that Thesis wagon. Also, the Peugeot 307 looks great, I wish we got it over here.  

Raza

CLK350 is your dream car?  I thought it was a CLK200 CDI?  

Good pics.  Loved the Knight Rider theme...KITT would be proud, so would the great Hasselhoff himself.  

The Thesis looks like crap!  

I love that picture of the Jag X Type.  It's a beautiful car, but a dog to drive, and I love the angle.  That's art in a photograph, Chris!!

Tim:  I don't think the Peugot would sell here.  Maybe 5 or so, but not much more.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

TBR

QuoteTim:  I don't think the Peugot would sell here.  Maybe 5 or so, but not much more.
I am sure you're right, which is unfortunate because all of the Peugots are great looking cars these days.  

Raza

QuoteTim:  I don't think the Peugot would sell here.  Maybe 5 or so, but not much more.
I am sure you're right, which is unfortunate because all of the Peugots are great looking cars these days.
Yes, they are. I don't know if they have the charms that could have wooed me away from the Passat or Impreza WRX, but they definitely would have been worth looking into if they were for sale when I was buying a car last year.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

TBR

QuoteTim:  I don't think the Peugot would sell here.  Maybe 5 or so, but not much more.
Yes, they are. I don't know if they have the charms that could have wooed me away from the Passat or Impreza WRX, but they definitely would have been worth looking into if they were for sale when I was buying a car last year.
Yeah, they aren't necessarily the kind of car that an enthuisast would buy for his self, but perhaps he would buy one for a spouse etc.  They aren't really sporty looking cars, but they do have an appearance of class and sophistication that is nice compared to the vanilla mainstreamers we get.  

cawimmer430

Well that's a little gem.

And I think the dog is moving closer to the BMW haha
There was a C-Class parked infront of that 3-series.  :lol:  

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

QuoteVery nice pictures!  I especially liked that Discovery :P Those 6 Series' are also very, very nice.
:praise:  

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

QuoteI am seeing a lot of E-class in that Thesis wagon. Also, the Peugeot 307 looks great, I wish we got it over here.
Peugeot has some great looking cars in Europe. They're my favorite French carmaker at the moment. But you know the drill, they're "too underpowered", "no V8", "crappy slow diesels" etc.  :lol:  

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

QuoteCLK350 is your dream car?  I thought it was a CLK200 CDI?  

Good pics.  Loved the Knight Rider theme...KITT would be proud, so would the great Hasselhoff himself.  

The Thesis looks like crap!  

I love that picture of the Jag X Type.  It's a beautiful car, but a dog to drive, and I love the angle.  That's art in a photograph, Chris!!

Tim:  I don't think the Peugot would sell here.  Maybe 5 or so, but not much more.
There never was a CLK200 CDI, there's a brand new 150-hp CLK220 CDI and a204-hp CLK320 CDI.  :lol:

Me too, love the Knight Rider theme. I miss that TV show. Thanks for the compliments about the Jag pic. I took it from the living room window of our house.  :D  

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Raza

QuoteI am seeing a lot of E-class in that Thesis wagon. Also, the Peugeot 307 looks great, I wish we got it over here.
Peugeot has some great looking cars in Europe. They're my favorite French carmaker at the moment. But you know the drill, they're "too underpowered", "no V8", "crappy slow diesels" etc.  :lol:
Give me a Renault Clio Sport V6 any day.  Mid engined, rear drive, lots of power.  That's my kind of car.  Hell, I'd take a Renault 5 Turbo as well.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

BMWDave

I like Peugeot's the best out of any French car in terms of appearance....Citroens are too damn weird and Renaults are too boxy.

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

QuoteI like Peugeot's the best out of any French car in terms of appearance....Citroens are too damn weird and Renaults are too boxy.
I just checked out Renault's site, and they do have some pretty nice looking vehicles, though boxiness does seem to be a trend.  

BMWDave

QuoteI like Peugeot's the best out of any French car in terms of appearance....Citroens are too damn weird and Renaults are too boxy.
I just checked out Renault's site, and they do have some pretty nice looking vehicles, though boxiness does seem to be a trend.
I cant get over the fact that their hoods are all square.  

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

I cant get over the fact that their hoods are all square.
I didn't even notice that, but it is sort of an out of date design practice.  

BMWDave

They look OK in person, but they are no where near as nice as the flowing designs of Peugeots, IMO.

2007 Honda S2000