Wrangler Questions

Started by Speed_Racer, May 09, 2005, 05:50:32 AM

Speed_Racer

Hey guys. I ain't getting squat over at C&D where I asked these same basic questions, so I figured I might want to try here (who knows-maybe you guys don't even go back there anymore). I just need some help before this Friday concerning a 2001 Wrangler X i have for the week.

1.) How do you fold down the soft top?
2.) How do you take off the doors?
3.) How many miles per tank of gas should I expect (broken fuel gauge, the 4.0L 6-cyl. std. trans.)

Thanks for any help that is given! Even links to sites that can give me answers would be awesome.

-Sean G.

El Barto

2016 Volkswagen GTI (Aug 2015 - Present)
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg (Aug 2011 - Aug 2015)
2003 Saab 9-3 2.0t (Oct 2007 - Aug 2011)
1990 Nissan Maxima SE (July 2003 - Oct 2007)

Speed_Racer

Quotehttp://www.jeepforum.com/forum/index.php

Thanks. I visited the forums today during class, and couldn't find the search function on the website.

I spent some more time on Google and eventually found a good source for the info I needed.

-SeanG.

crv16

Keep your mouth closed when you're driving around with the top down, and don't stop.  Black flies are AWFUL right now.
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6
09 Subaru Forester X Premium 5 speed

Speed_Racer

QuoteKeep your mouth closed when you're driving around with the top down, and don't stop.  Black flies are AWFUL right now.
Yeah, tell me about it. Today is probably the first day where the flies were a nuisance where I am at.

I forgot how much I     d them.