***Taufkirchner Classic Car Show 2007 (Part 13)***

Started by cawimmer430, October 28, 2007, 09:21:15 AM

cawimmer430

Part 13

VW K70L

Opel Manta A

Alfa Romeo Giulia Super 1.6

Grille and badges from a W108 S-Class...

Willy's Jeep with detailed interior photography...

An interesting corner of the show...

Mercedes 300a. This is the one that was found in Thailand, brought back to Germany and restored.

Here she is next to a 1934 BMW 315...

1934 BMW 315

Some photos I thought looked cool...

That "190SL" you see looked like a cheap replica to me (because of the headlights). When I approached the owner and asked if it was a genuine 190SL, he said it was a stock factory created by the Daimler-Benz Research & Development department. They wanted to see how these headlights would look on the 190SL body because they were working on the W113 "Pagoda" SL at this time. As you can see the headlights here basically made it unto the next-generation SL, the W113 as mentioned before.  He also produced a stack of internal papers that looked like genuine Daimler-Benz AG material on the car. So you're basically looking at a one of a kind model! I always wondered how this car ended up for private sale. If I were MB I would have kept it for display in their new museum!!!!

Cadillac Sedan. Damn this thing was friggin huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DKW 1000S - my father had one just like this in the 1960s! He crashed it on the way to boxing practice...

Camaro SS

W111 Mercedes 220S "Fintail"

End of Part 13
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie