Video: Lamborghini Reventon from behind the wheel.

Started by Lazerous, November 05, 2007, 11:31:54 PM

Lazerous

Yes this is the same Lambo trep posted about. Except it is in fact a real car and not just a concept. They are going to only make 20 of them, here is some more info and a video:

The Lamborghini Reventon is among the rarest and most exotic cars on Earth, and it's 650-hp V12 and lightweight components make it one of the best performers, too. Unfortunately, the Italian automaker has decided to produce only 20 examples of the $1 million supercar, and the closest we'll likely ever get to the stealth-inspired rocket is YouTube.

The scholastic studs over at Popular Science got time behind the wheel of the Reventon, and they had their cameras rolling. The sound of the V12 parked in the back of the Italian supercar will never be mistaken for anything built here in the States, as its eager whine sounds more like a crotch rocket than anything powering four wheels. The video can be found after the jump, and though the camera work may not be very good, we imagine it's tough to keep a steady hand in a vehicle that can surpass 200 MPH and hits 60 in just 3.4 seconds.

[Source: Motor Authority]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDAHs1zXdjU

CALL_911

The Reventon's been out for awhile now. Secondly, Trep's thing was a chop called the Embolado, has nothing to do with this.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Lazerous

Quote from: CALL_911 on November 05, 2007, 11:37:12 PM
The Reventon's been out for awhile now. Secondly, Trep's thing was a chop called the Embolado, has nothing to do with this.

They look the exact same, though. No?

Lazerous

Never mind, just looked at trep's thread and they look similar but are definitely different cars.

Soup DeVille

You need to find a closer-up picture of the coverall wearing models lined up behind the car.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Lazerous

Quote from: Soup DeVille on November 05, 2007, 11:41:53 PM
You need to find a closer-up picture of the coverall wearing models lined up behind the car.

I never knew you were into old white men wearing suits :confused:
:lol:

I really like the digital speedo and RPM gauges and how you can switch them to that "jet plane" look.

Soup DeVille

Quote from: Lazerous on November 05, 2007, 11:54:13 PM
I never knew you were into old white men wearing suits :confused:
:lol:

There's lots of things you don't know 'bout me...
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator