2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT limited

Started by BMWDave, July 04, 2005, 08:57:58 PM

TBR

Raza, you're definition of sports car has been outdated for 20 years, sports cars don't have to be convertibles. In fact, I would venture to say that a convertible is typically less sporty than a coupe these days.  

giant_mtb

QuoteSubaru body panels could definitely stand to be a bit thicker, I could dent our Outback with my bare hands if I wanted to.
Yea, also, the thunk of the doors when you close them is very chintzy.
I love the sound of closing a door on an STi... ^_^

Secret Chimp

Forget you not this one (not sold in the US)

Should be familiar to fellow GT3/4-ers  ;)  

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

BMWDave

QuoteRaza, you're definition of sports car has been outdated for 20 years, sports cars don't have to be convertibles. In fact, I would venture to say that a convertible is typically less sporty than a coupe these days.
Almost every spyder version of a coupe is slower and less sporty.  Even the Ferrari Spiders.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

QuoteRaza, you're definition of sports car has been outdated for 20 years, sports cars don't have to be convertibles. In fact, I would venture to say that a convertible is typically less sporty than a coupe these days.
Almost every spyder version of a coupe is slower and less sporty.  Even the Ferrari Spiders.
and they look worse, especially with the top up.

BMWDave

Top up I agree, but top down they are sexy machines! :praise:

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

Top up I agree, but top down they are sexy machines! :praise:
top up, the F430 spider looks like it was in a rollover. <_<