Pics from Vegas!

Started by CaseyNPham, July 05, 2005, 01:03:11 PM

CaseyNPham

I don't think this guy liked me liking his car...

The Maserati was a Vintage model!
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

CaseyNPham

Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

CaseyNPham

CaseyNPham

Also, I didn't get any pics but I saw 3 Dodge Chargers, a white Maybach 62, and when we came home, I saw a Highlander Hiybrid, I got pics but only of the rear badges since the rest of the car was the same... I think...

And sicne I'm not a big Ferrari fan, I don't know the model names besides Testarossa, F430, 360 Modena, and some kind of Maranello. Sorry. Although I immediately recognized the Gransport, Coupe, and Continental GT. ^_^

BMWDave

Very, very nice pics!  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

BMWDave

Thats a 550M, I believe (might be a 575m).

2007 Honda S2000

CaseyNPham

thank you!

I liked the way some of them turned out, although with a sh!tty-@ss camera like mine, the car already turns 360 degrees on the platform so the next picture i take i the same! it pissed me off so much. And the F430 moved faster than the other ones, so thats why some are blurry.

CaseyNPham

QuoteThats a 550M, I believe (might be a 575m).
Thanks, that car was huge, and it was a little dated looking, but still recognizable as a FERRARI "^_^"

BMWDave

Thanks, that car was huge, and it was a little dated looking, but still recognizable as a FERRARI "^_^"
dated looking????  Thats possible the sexiest ferrari ever! :)

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

Quotethank you!

I liked the way some of them turned out, although with a sh!tty-@ss camera like mine, the car already turns 360 degrees on the platform so the next picture i take i the same! it pissed me off so much. And the F430 moved faster than the other ones, so thats why some are blurry.
Dont worry, most of them turned out fine.

2007 Honda S2000

CaseyNPham

dated looking????  Thats possible the sexiest ferrari ever! :)
still not as good as the Coupe or Quattroporte  ;)  

TBR

It is a 575m, the headlights of the 550m have two circular elements and one triangular element.  

BMWDave

It is a 575m, the headlights of the 550m have two circular elements and one triangular element.
Indeed.  good to know.

2007 Honda S2000

CaseyNPham

I just call them circle thingies or cirle light thingies. hehe,

TBR

QuoteI just call them circle thingies or cirle light thingies. hehe,
I don't think elements is the proper technical term but it does sound better than light thingies ;)  

CaseyNPham

QuoteI just call them circle thingies or cirle light thingies. hehe,
I don't think elements is the proper technical term but it does sound better than light thingies ;)
oh no you di'nt! *snaps fingers*  :P