***Porsche Used Car Dealership (Part 1)***

Started by cawimmer430, December 10, 2007, 06:23:36 AM

cawimmer430

Here are some more pictures of my little Stuttgart trip. This place is part of the Porsche factory. All the Porsche's you see here are USED. But unlike your typical used car, these Porsche's were all driven by highly positioned Porsche employee's and are now for sale to the public. Because they were driven by Porsche employee's, their service records are immaculate making them an interesting buy. They're not cheap however. More info on www.porsche.com (used cars).  :ohyeah:

Photographed the hell out of this section. Loved the orange, blue and yellow cars. They just stand out!

This Porsche Cayenne was destined for the UK according to one of the guys who works there. It has LHD steering for some reason, but the speedometer was in mph.

I've never seen such great asses in my life.

Random shots...

Porsche Turbo 997 Convertible. Gorgeous.

This  Targa was just so friggin hot. I just wanted to bring her home...

Now we're inside the used Porsche employee dealership. The people here were really cool and allowed me to photograph the hell out of anything I saw. Well, one of the first things I saw was this hot babe with nice legs and great ass. The clothing she wore was really tight too! Too bad I couldn't capture her face (she was gorgeous!), but it would have been to obvious!  :praise:

Now guys, check this out. There are enough 997 Turbo's for everyone!  :praise:

Porsche + Christmas Tree = Santa, damn it, where the hell are you?

Some more Porsche Turbo's...

Random interior shots...

END OF PART I
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie