GTCC #117

Started by mazda6er, July 07, 2005, 12:29:31 PM

mazda6er

ha, ha, ha, ha!

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

ifcar

Looks JDM.

Previa?

mazda6er

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

mazda6er

--Mark

FlatBlackCaddy

Nissan micro? (i think thats a car name)

mazda6er

Nope. I'll be back in about 30 minutes.
--Mark

FlatBlackCaddy

Raghavan

oilfilter

FlatBlackCaddy

ifcar

QuoteFord Ka
You might have it there, we'll know in a few minutes.  

Raghavan

QuoteFord Ka
i'm pretty sure that isn't a ka.

ifcar

QuoteFord Ka
We'll know any minute now.  

Raghavan

QuoteFord Ka
We'll know any minute now.
All i know is that my guess is wrong. :(  

mazda6er

Nobody's right yet.
--Mark

ifcar

mazda6er

--Mark

mazda6er

-
--Mark

ifcar

mazda6er

--Mark

oilfilter

older Ford Mondeo?

mazda6er

--Mark

FlatBlackCaddy

how about a hint

mazda6er

does anyone else want a hint now?
--Mark

Speed_Racer

Is it the Nissan Quest?

ifcar

Quotehow about a hint
Don't see why not.  

mazda6er

--Mark

mazda6er

I'm trying to think of a good hint now.
--Mark

mazda6er

The vehicle is currently available in the U.S.
--Mark